Saturday, July 11, 2009

today





today consisted of:
- waking up in an empty bed
- hearing people over O__O; 
- showering, getting ready
- people leaving
- cleaning up
- parents arriving
- going to the post office (mai, rina, katie)
- going to lunch (country meat market! yumm)
- going to find this "gigantic magnolia tree" that my dad keeps talking about.. and brings up at least ONCE every two months, asking if i've seen it yet.
- finding said tree.. finding out it's a FIG tree (wtf?)
- being in awe of said tree.
- driving them around downtown for lack of things to do
- going back to the house
- gardening for a couple hours
- sweating my ass off (sweat literally.. DRIPPED. oh my goodness. i felt like roddick!)
- finding out that i LIKE gardening.. because i love CHOPPING SHIT DOWN! YEA!
- going to eat out for dinner.. SUSHI! loooove shintori!
- going to trader joe's to pick up some mochi ice cream
- going back to the house
- parents leaving
- finding out that my bladder SUCKS today.. usually i have a gradual sense that i have to pee, then i can wait a little bit.. today was i feel normal OHMYGODIHAVETOPEERIGHTNOWW!!
- posting a picture with this entry because i find entries with pictures MUCH more interesting than entries WITHOUT pictures. even if it's just one picture at the very beginning. 
- realizing i've been wearing makeup lately but HAVEN'T been taking pictures.
- package planning.










MOTOJEWELRY SALE (and new items!) - CLICK HERE!
25% off your order! all orders will be thrown into a hat and ONE LUCKY WINNER will receive an EXTRA 25% OFF! (will be refunded to you). 

31 comments:

Catherine said...

Wow, such a full day! I think it's hilarious that you like gardening b/c of the chopping part hahahaha. I think that's the part I hate most about gardening! =P

And OMG a huge fig tree???? I LOVE fresh figs. Like... OMG lol. :D :D :D

wuzzyangel said...

Wow what a day! And damn that is a pretty big ass tree! LOL!

I know it's been super hot over here too!! BLEH! LOL! Gardening!! I don't know if chopping shit down is considered gardening! LOL! The BF & his mum chopped a whole bunch of our neighbor's mango tree down today. Shit was hanging over to our side like crazy! You be hearin mangos drop on the roof like crazy. Effin annoying!

Haha... But at least you got a lot done! :)

Kim said...

That tree is huge lol! sounds like you had a really busy day :)

Bijin Blair said...

Oooh, you did gardening for most of the day!

MiuMiu said...

haha that's so funny how your dad kept telling you to see the tree only to find out it's a fig tree XD
sounds better than my day though, all i did was rot around at home and go out for dinner...so unproductive!

Stephanie said...

lmao sweating and feeling like roddick! haha

eki said...

haha you are such a busy busy woman! fig tree sound interesting :D

KRYSTAL said...

woww such a funfilled dayy for you! i love itt

Unknown said...

okay so i was gonna comment on the random man in the picture but i was afraid that it might be someone you know and would be offended. haha! ;P

Ahleessa said...

I love busy days because it feels like you've been productive... hehe~

SHIZUKA said...

hey thanks for all your sweet comments! your blog is so cute i lv ur header hehe
FIGS? woah something i havent had in a long time yum! x

Anonymous said...

Wow busy day! Yaay! My package is coming. Can't wait (>_<)

fuzkittie said...

Your days are soo busy!! xD If I listed mine it'd be 5 or 6 things, haha.

Jen said...

mmm mochi ice cream! you should share! LOL!

Anonymous said...

arigato, izumi!!!!

Tina Dang said...

Hi there! : ) Thanks for dropping by my blog. I just did a post on how to get the pore peeler. Contact me soon to get it! First come, first serve!

Roxy said...

dang you were helllaa busy today!!! what brand of mochi ice cream do u buy? they have mochi ice cream at trader joes?! i have to go! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yaaay I received your package today! Thank you so much for the extras! :D And the candy...oh my gosh. I love them! How'd you know they're my favorite? lol. ;P

LOL! Omg, I say ah-low-eh too! I actually didn't know until recently that it was actually pronounced ah-low. (O.o)

Btw, are you fluent in Japanese?

Yumeko said...

ooh sounds like a packed day!
and damm doesnt it look pretty!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Weeell then, we'll both just HAVE TO make it back to Japan sometime soon! :D I feel the same way in that my Japanese really improved when I was in Japan but now...meh. lol. Gotta get back there soon :)

Iyah Love said...

dang!! you had a very busy day!!! a FIG tree!!! that's cool! So huge!

Anonymous said...

you are a busy bee!

watercoloursky said...

lol yeah chopping stuff down sounds pretty therapeutic :D

Lolita Riot said...

man you did a lot!! I usually end up doing 1/4 of that hah
and thanks for the suggestions!! I used to looove teal but I forgot all about it! I will def. do more teal looks just for youu :) Oh and a summer look for you :)

Anonymous said...

Heeey, were you the one who told me about the Eyeko Cream & free shipping thing? If so--thanks a bunch! I ordered some...with the 25% off code too. (>_<) Eyeko for $6.75 and free shipping! My sister wants to try it too so she bought it...it's a "present" to me. lol Yaay for not breaking my ban! :D ...Although, I think I'm totally aiming for all the loopholes in this shopping restriction. lol XD

Anonymous said...

Ugh, forgot to add: I have horrible memory so I can't remember if it was you who told me or not :S lol. gomeeen!

Anastacia said...

WooooooooW! That Fig tree looks wonderful! Never saw it real!

Unknown said...

Wow busy day! I actually wish I had a day as busy as yours. :)

Anonymous said...

Haha! Me too! I loooved reading so much that I'd fly through books just like how you described. (>_<)

lol. Yeah...snakes in the wild...not so friendly-seeming. lol. Omg you HAVE TO try a shoyu sugar spam musubi!! If it would keep for that long, I'd totally mail you some! (^_^)

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! And I received my bracelet today----I LOVE IT!! Thank you sooo much!! (>_<) I'll have to order matching earrings or something else later on :P

miRaCLe said...

yes.. a pic in the beginning of the entry makes a big different! :D