here's my faceeeeeee! reppin' DSK JEWELRY! ;) plus i figured i was MIA for way too long xD so uhh.. i'll at least let you guys know what the heck i've been up to.
M--
finished moving all of our boxes! woot!
bj's for a celebratory lunch
dropped the bff off at LAX around 5:00PM
met up with my girls for dinner
snuck into a hot tub (community.. so closed at 11PM.. we went in at 1AM! OOOO.. hahahaa)
girls sleptover at my house
Tu--
mom made us all lunch :D somen and gyoza!
went to the brea bead store (ooooo so many beads!)
shopped.. brea mall, orange mall
ate hotdogs
watched TRANSFORMERS 2 at midnight!! woot~
home around 3am
W--
girls over at 11:30
drove down to UCI, had lunch w/ another girlie
went shopping around costa mesa/irvine/tustin
dinner @ friend's house
attempted to get bengoits (benyays?) at downtown disney.. but they were CLOSED! FML!
had dessert at guppie's instead.. brick toast w/ ice cream FTW!
home around midnight? 1am?
Th--
girls over at noon
had lunch w/ another girlie @ olive garden
picked up a friend, went shopping (again!! but for her)
dinner @ home
met up w/ my bestie from kindergarten and watched "he's just not that into you"
home around 2am
F--
BEACH!! :)
knocked out around 9pm... LOL.
Sa--
tennis @ 7:30AM
lunch w/ friend fell through... wtf?
picked up the bf at LAX 8:45PM
snack @ bj's (avo eggrolls AND the sample platter is WAYY TOO MUCH FOOD!)
slept around 2am?
Su--
more bead/etc shopping :D
bought swim trunks for the bf
lots of resting :D
M--
had a double date w/ the kindergarten bestie
too much margaritas + too much sun = blegghhhh.. bf not feeling good.
had some family friends over for dinner
got to meet one of the guys my friend is dating
learned how to play a card game called "idiot"
they left around midnight.. 1am?
Tu--
took the bf to amtrak at 11:37
girls over at noon
drove down to san diego!
went to balboa park (so pretty!)
met up w/ our other girlie
had dinner at PHIL'S BBQ (dudeee.. catherine you should go!!)
went to EXTRAORDINARY DESSERTS.. yum!!
chilled at our girlie's apt for a little bit
home by midnight
W--
dentist apt for 1hr 45min x__X;
bought more bead cases.. i have 4 now! and they're all.. full! jeez.
dinner @ home
hot tubbing @ friend's community spa
and uhhhh.. might i add i have a BAJILLION pictures that are going to be tagged of me on facebook.. ahaha. 364 just from the san diego trip! about 75 from the major shopping day.. etc. yes, my friend is CAMERA CRAAAAAAAAAAAAZY! ahaha.
missing you girls!! sorry i've missed so many contests :( and haven't done my 100th giveaway either. we'll see though! also been making new shiny fings :) buuutt as soon as i get back up to SB, i'll be unpacking.. then school starts the wk after that.. well.. even more importantly, the parents are coming up next sat.. EEK!! :(
oh and did you hear about the ridiculousness of michael jackson's funeral? how they wanted to make a public viewing? it's gonna be private now but i bet there will be TONS of people just trying to catch a glimpse!! it's seriously gonna change the day when i leave.. there is NO way in HELL i'm gonna be stuck on the 101 with thousands of people!
Thursday, July 2, 2009
BACK! sort of.
Posted by izumi at 12:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
Oh my gosh, that sounds like a crzzazy week and a half!!! I'd be so pooped with a schedule like that! haha :) Sounds like you packed in tons of fun tho ;)
Oh maaan I knoooow I'm sooo tempted to get the 88 palette but I just KNOW that's gonna be a challenge to use all the shades. :( But...but...I'll use them eventually...I think. <---me trying to convince myself. lol. ;)
Glad you're back! What an eventful week in a half :)
Thanks for the whirlwind updated! Fast and Furious!!
Thanks for the whirlwind updated! Fast and Furious!!
Whoa! Now that's been a busy couple of weeks! LOL! YAY FOR TRANSFORMERS!!! WHEEE!!
And looks like you did a ton of eating (YAY), ton of shopping (YAY), and a ton of hanging out with friends (DOUBLE YAY)!!! And YAY for getting all the boxes out! LOL!
ROCK THE PEGASUS!!! ;) Ps. I love my earrings & Skech. It's up on my wall!! :)
hi izumi.. whoa,, you have so many stuffs going on huh.. :D oohh.. i still don't know about the thing with mj's funeral.. hmm., nice to see your posts,, stay fab!!
Hi Sarah! Welcome back! ;)
You look fabulous in the picture!
Hot darn, lady! You've done a lot! Welcome baaaack. I did a post about your fabulous jewelry. Check it out when you get the chance. *hugs*
what are somen and gyoza
You're a busy bee! You need a day to just loaf!
AHH! Your DSK Necklace is GORGGG! I looovee the long chain. I'm making a note for my next DSK order!
finalllly you're back! haha! sounds like busy busy fun times! yay for transformers 2! and "benyays" is beignets. haha! i know its tricky to remember =S lets see more pics! hehe!
wow, you've been busy! sounds like a good time though, spending time with friends and eating good food :) can't wait to see what you've been making with all your new shiny beads!
It's nice to see an update from u even though you're so busy with everything and a cute photo too. =)
I hope you're having some fun while being busy. <3
wow sounds like a crazy,fun week and a half!
I love bead shopping :)
Wow, crazy busy! So sorry I missed you in SD!! Maybe sometime later this summer?? Can't wait to see pics :D
Izu chan!! welcome back hehe I missed ya :D you look super kawaii with your tomodachi <3
sounds like you have been busy busy busy! Im glad you are done moving in! I hope you are doing well Hun! :)
Wow you had a busy week! Still you seem to always be around in comments. I know when I get busy I can't keep up with google reader anymore, and that seems to be happening more often that I would like :/
wow what a hectic schedule haha..but still sounds like lots of fun =D
no wonder you've been MIA you're having too much fun!!!
You had a week full of craziness and fun!!! :) I know about the MJ thing, that is totally crazy!
Xoxo~ New posting!
You looks so happy! Such a nice pic!
Like your necklace!!
aww sounds like u had so much fun!! hehe
im starting to miss sb tho hahaha
awww you look sos cute! you should do a video tour of your new place! I love those things!
p.s. I like doing those kinda posts too but I am running out of ideas haha got any for me??
Glad to hear you're back almost... hehe~ It sounds like you had a blast during those few weeks except for unpacking.
By the way, Lash Stiletto comes in waterproof now. :P
Missed you Sarah!!!! You've been having eventful days tho, hehehe. You look gorgeous in that photo, love your smile!
Haha, my size? I wear small at most places..
omgosh! So many lovepacks!! I want more DSK too!! You have pretty jewelries :D
i missed this entry as well as a lot of other ones
BUT
wowoowowowowowow your days sounds like sooo much fun!
& whaaaaaaaat you were in san diego!!! girl my hometown!
wow! you seem so BUSY! xD
pretty pic of ya! hehes
xoxo
Post a Comment