even though i haven't REALLY been MIA.. i also haven't been posting either. eek! :|
things have just been haardd.. :<>
- classes are FINALLY over.. though the last few days of class definitely had me up until 4-5am. yes, procrastination definitely played a part but at the same time, it was just busy. this entire class was just one huge clusterfcuk and i was basically super unhappy with my photo class.. super unhappy with the teacher.. just.. unhappy. all i want now is to pass. i'm too tired to be stressed. i came home yesterday and slept for SEVENTEEN HOURS!
but i absolutely ADORED my psych class. it was a really interesting life dynamic there..
- moving. i'm sure most/all of you know about my difficulties with moving! we paid double rent last month and am hoping not to do it again for this upcoming july.. that's why i'm so. DAMN. BROKE! whew. been using my parents credit card way more often than i would like. so i've been without internet or computer a few times. and even though we do have two cars, like this morning, my keys were at THIS place so i had to wait for the bf to come pick me up and i wasn't on the top of his priority list.. then we had errands to run.. then we had to move.. x__x;
and on top of that, tomorrow's my brother's birthday AND father's day.. AND we still have more stuff to move! so my mom really, really, really wants me home for dinner but i don't know if we can make it T__T; sigh..
anyway, we decided to move even though we haven't found a new renter. the landlord said the sooner we move out, the sooner he can find a renter.. so i don't know if that's still breaking our lease or how that's going to go down, but regardless we want to get EVERYTHING out by tomorrow. plus we have to get down to my parents' house by sunday night.. and.. the bf's flight out to houston is on monday.. eek.
those two things together.. not fun!
anywho, been trying out a few new products.. namely a powder sunscreen (spf30).. and 2 new prescriptions from my dermo (one for rosacea--apparently--and one for lightning the scars/hyperpigmentation on my cheeks). apparently the lightening one takes about 3 months for noticeable difference.. and it also costs $160! stupid prescription. but if it helps, it helps.. and i'd be SUPER grateful because that's the reason why i want/need heavy coverage on my foundation. that's ALL! that and you know, under eye circles sometimes.
maybe i should try taking weekly photos. we'll see. xD
also jogged/walked for 2 miles with the bf the other day.. being out of shape AND not getting much sleep = me being incredibly sore for way more days than i should've. friday = very sore.. saturday = woke up after 17 hours and was not sore. at all. LOL! i love sleep.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WUZZY!! i know i'm a few hours late.. but i did tell you via twitter xD
you're such a sweet, kind, generous, amazing, spunky gal. i'm so glad i met you! via online anyways xD come to cali so i can take pics of you and your man! hehee. love youuuuu! <3
24 comments:
it can be hectic moving out and in, esp with all the classes, hope everything settle pretty soon izumi :)
HI sweets!
moving is such a pain in the butt >_< good luck with that!! that is good you are working out with the bf that is so cute XD
you sleep 17 hours?? @@ you must be starving when you wake up LOL XD
aww hopefully everything turns out fine. yes all those is a pain is the ass!! 17 hours mMmmm!! sounds great lol trying to make up for loss time huh? haha
alright girly, see you when you come backk!!!
Awwww, so much stuff going on for you! Good luck with everything and take care of yourself!!
Awww THANKS SARAH!! I feel soo special!! I got my own little Bday wish section on your post!! I know one day me & the BF or just me (LOL) will make up there again soon! :)
I hope the moving goes more smoothly! Double rent?! Gah!! But yay for classes being over right?!
LOVE YOU SARAH!!
welcome back! even for a little bit :) I missed your posts =p goodluck on the moving and stuff!
wow~ 17hrs of sleep? U must have been pretty stressed out. Good thing you're done with classes. Yea, moving is always crazy. I hate packing and then the unpacking later. Good luck with everything sweetie. =)
Here's lots of positive vibes, my darling. Moving is the pits. I've done it gosh....at least 11 times since high school. So I know your pain, my darling. Hang in there! And I added you on Facebook. My alias is Bretana. :)
Yeah, moving is crazy! Hope everything goes well for you!
Thanks :)
Wow yeah, sounds like you have alot going on! I definitely know what you mean about the whole moving-coinciding-with-other-stuff stress thing. :S I'm sick of having to move in and out of the dorms in just a few days so I'm slowly starting to pack my stuff up now from my parents' house to move into another house in mid-July.
Anyways, happy (belated) birthday to your brother! And don't overstress!! Glad classes are over for you :)
...I need to find a good dermatologist on this rock-in-the-middle-of-the-Pacific. :(
moving and all that really sucks! hope everything's fine now. i miss ya!! hope to see u soon!
oh gosh sarah- moving sucks asssss!! I'm sorry babe- but it sounds like you are in control of everything and taking it in stride so that's good :)
I hope the move goes smoothly!
my poor sarahh!!! i hope that you're done with moving well rested now, since it is wednesday! i'm sorry i've been such a bad friend and blogger... :( i've been so busy myself and am having my fair share of troubles and crappiness! :'( miss you and hope everything is settled now!<3
ahhh! i hate moving too :((
too much trouble!
but i've been moving house once a year for 3 years :'(
hoping that I won't have to move again this year! :))
anywayy!!
hope everything has been settled by now!! :D so that you can have plenty of rest!:))
and hope the prescriptions work!! ^^
takecare!!
:)))
good luck with the move! and congrats on doing 2 miles with the boo! i'm trying to build up my endurance as well
I hate moving too! I'm dreading it..I always say I just want a house just to put all my stuff in and never worry about it again!
I think I need your mailing address..I'm not sure where I'm supposed to send you something :D
You're correct the line at MUFE at IMATS was insane. It had the longest line... lol~
Heeey, I've got an award for you... :)
OoOo I'm loving that idea for a giveaway! :)
I'm hoping to be able to do my giveaway by the end of the summer but I dunno :( It might be at the end of August or September, now that I really think about it. (ToT)
Ohh good luck on moving! I know it's such a pain in the a...I've been moving twice in the last two years and it was SO hard!>//<
You actually know what causes the bubbles??? That's amazing, I always wanted to know how!xD
I've tried the Lash stiletto, I really liked it!...I actually don't know why I gave it to my mum!xD
dang good thing i'm not the only one who's been MIA! lol
Hi Cutie! Thanks for stopping by! Where in SoCal do you live?
shopping in japan sure is crazy, but I love it!
Post a Comment