thank youuuuuuuuuuu!! you're way too nice to me (no joke)! can't wait to try all of these on xD and maybe sneak one on the bf (hahahaha that would be hilarious). THANK YOUUUUU!! i'm afraid i'm gonna get hooked on that laneige stuff if it works as well as you say ;)
speaking of diana-- SHE'S HAVING A GIVE AWAY ON HER BLOG!! GO CHECK IT OUT!
(i'll post a peace-sign dsk-piece pic tomorrow steph! ;P)
SWAP WITH CARO! :)
oh em gee CANDY! hahahaha.
HOW CUTE! oh my gosh<3>
i needed a compact mirror! LOl. it's annoying to constantly use the car mirror and/or trying to find a mirror in a drugstore? nada! problem solveddd :)
sweet love note.. besides the evil laughs of course, hahahaha.
i was pretty bummed today.. we're having more issues with the apartments and ended up listing the NEW place up on craigslist as well, in hopes that we'd get rid of ONE at least.. but.. looks like we'll be paying double rent. awesome. went to the NEW place to show it off (more sighs) anddd.. found caro's package! and right when we were gonna leave, checked the mailbox and TWO MORE PACKAGES!
= big smile on my face
thanks giirlllsssssss :) definitely made my day!! <3
21 comments:
YAY for all of the goodies!! Diana is so nice! She gave me some things too :) and that pegasus wing is so pretty!!! :) Its eye-catching :D
Lemme know what u think of the P&J whitening serum because MAY got me a sample of it too :)
mmm goodies and face masks! that would brighten any girl's day.
wow! lots of goodies!!!
seriously, i wanna get my hands on those masks. WHERE TO GET THEM!??!?! haha
:( Can't you just keep trying to sell the old place to keep the new place? Man that sucks...
OHHHHHHHHHH IS THAT REVLON NUDE ATTITUDE LS I SEE? Because if it is, that shit is the bomb.
I just burped and it tasted like garlic.. but I didn't eat anything garlic-y tonight... hmmm.. strange.. something to ponder about. I'll find my schedule soon.. its buried in a mound of papers somewhere... randomly.. probably in the middle. GAHH. Couldn't find it in time before I had to leave my apt so I'll be on it like lipgloss on lipstick when i get back sunday night, monday afternoon at the latest!
WHEEE~!!! heheeee! xD I'm SUPERRR happy that you loved everything! hehe I knew you liked blue so i tried to get blue things for you! and you mentioned before that your nails chipped so I figured you could use that Sally Hansen nail strengthener! it works! ;D and the shadows! you like purples, oranges, and blues so i tried to pick a palette that had some of those colors! i can't wait for the swatches! xD love ya, Sarah! :D
wow so much goodies and so much love!!! :)
wow..lovely n heavy packages..
i luv that cute-note from DSK..with princesses over the top..its soo cute
cool. u received pretty goodies from bloggers. oh, how sweet it is. pegasus, cute cute! and the face shop mask, have u tried it? I think I love them xD
you are like the package receiving goddes. hhaha!
"lots of face masks to scare the bf shitless LOLL" tht was hilarious! haha and oh man...all of those asian candies... *drooollS*
Thats a lot of love from your fellow blogger girls!
Do you rent two places right now, or own two (and need to rent one out)?
Awww!! you are LOVED!!! so many great and sweet packages!! ^^
Hope your apartments' issue get solved asap! :))
xoxo
So much cute stuff u got girl. =)
I also use the Sally Hansen double duty. Works great. =)
hell yeah to packages!! WOOO!!!
I'm glad you go more strawberry masks!! they smell so good!
Good luck with the apts! *crosses fingers*
Love Love packs! LOL! Great ones!! Diana is soo sweet!! ANd Steph.. LOL! THat's all we got to say!!
And Caro's is yummo looking!!
Haha I always scare my bf with masks too! The next one I'm going to try is the Kose Sekkisei black mask, lol :D
wow that's a mega swap you got there. i think you'll like the MM mascara, hope you do a look with it =)
ooooo so many wonderful packages!! That pegasus pendant does look sexy :P
Aww look at all the packages and goodies!! Wow I wonder if The Face Shop masks are on clearance at all Walgreen's?! I'm going to have to go check!
lol I went back and got the jacket! =P
oooooh, more goodies!!
hope u get things sorted out with the apartment issues soon. keeping my fingers crossed for ya.
glad I could help brighten your day a bit :) haha whenever I use a sheet mask, my bf just shakes his head at me...if only he knew how wonderful they are!
oooh pegasus pendant! whatcha gonna do with it?
Diana LOVEEEEE! how sweet. :)
lots of goods in the ost!
Post a Comment