Sunday, May 31, 2009

lippie swatches + DSK giveaway + FOTD

decided to do swatches of all the lippies i carry in my purse :)




bare lips (yes, i definitely don't have a sexy pair like fuz!)




sally hansen lip plumper (works!)
unfortunately i used it AFTER all of these lip swatches.. 




revlon 001 nude attitude (thanks steph!)




MAC creme d'nude




DIOR orange ovation/spotlight coral (thanks fuz!)
* i absolutely adooreeeeee this color.. and so does the bf xD




MAC all's fair (thanks whit!)
bright w/o being TOO in-your-face




ESTEE LAUDER 11 blush (thanks whit!)
* new fav lipgloss!! need to get a full size one of these days.




DIOR clutch pink (thanks kristine!)











FOTD + DSK GIVEAWAY ENTRY/PIC


no mascara and no real eyeliner (used a thin brush and black eyeshadow) 'cause it's laateeeee.. 



FACE BREAKDOWN:
FACE:
- kevin beautymaker color corrector in GREEN
- kevin beautymaker aqua concealer in #3
- l'egere waterdrop PINK
- revlon colorstay for combination/oily in 250 FRESH BEIGE
- maybelline dream matte powder in BEIGE MEDIUM 2-2.5
- MAC mineralize skin finish in MEDIUM NATURAL/SHIMMER
- laura mercier shimmer bloc in PEACH MOSAIC
- paul & joe disney blush in FACE COLOR B (flower)

EYES
- MAC paintpot in PAINTERLY
- MAC pigment in STEEL BLUE (gorgeous!)
- MAC eyeshadow in PHLOOF!
- NYX eyeshadow in BLACK

LIPS
- revlon NUDE ATTITUDE
- sally hansen lip plumper




whatcha lookin' at? HAHA i look so angry.



SEXXX! bought the pendant from her (MOONLIGHT PEGASUS!) 'cause i already have a tooonnnn of pendants.. decided to pair it with ATLANTIC 14MM HEART on my own chain. loooove it, love it love it. SEX i tell ya! i'll take more professional pics later ;)



$200+ WORTH OF DSK JEWELRY!!


she'd better get 500 entries xD puahahaa. 
or wait.. don't enter. gives me a better chance! ;) 

"but sarah.. you said you had a lot of dskjewelry already.."
BUT I STILL WANT MORE! moooreeeeee!

17 comments:

Lolita Riot said...

I want nude attitude! I also want that necklace but I have absolutely no money until I get that damn job!!

Iyah Love said...

You have very pigmented lips :) Very pretty :D

miRaCLe said...

i have that creme d'nude too! ^^ but i find it hard to apply on my lips :( always get uneven on my lips... need more practice i guess T.T

Thanks for swatching all the gorgeous lippies! :D

Author said...

wwow..lovely swatches..
i like the dior coral shade on u...

ilovepink said...

ooo i love mac creme d nude lipstick hehe its one of my fav. xP

awww i reallllllly want to help you out..but i have a final this week and all next week...SO i have to study a lot.... >.< im so sorry. but after my finalz... im free lol.

ill email u my number =)

wuzzyangel said...

The DIOR coral is HEAVEN on your lips!! :)

ANd great FOTD!! Love the winging on the liner!!

Oooh Steph's stuff is SEX!! I want the Star ones! LOL!

aquaracer said...

wow, the dior lippie looks superb on ya!!! love it. and great fotd! your skin's looking flawless.

i know, we all can't get enough of dsk pieces!! i want more too!! lol

rae630 said...

I like the dior lippie on you!!! I want more DSK! I think I'm hooked!

Unknown said...

oooo lala.. i love love love the DIOR orange ovation/spotlight coral the most! and love your entry pic with the peace sign, you asian gangster, you. hahaha! ;P

mayaari said...

lol well you answered my question in your previous entry with this one :) purrrrrrty! the coral lippie looks pretty on you - and a perfect shade for summer!

Anonymous said...

OoOO I want to go buy some DSK!

Btw, there's a little something for you on my blog. :)

Note for you: I changed my blog URL, as well as my FeedBurner URL. :S Sorry! Please resubscribe using the SUBSCRIBE widget on the right side of my page! Thank you!

fuzkittie said...

Aw such a pretty look! Peach mosaic definitely rocks on you! I'm glad you love that lippie, hehehe.

Anonymous said...

everytime i look for nude attitude i can't find it! :( it's ALWAYS out of stock!!
i looveee that dior lippie on you it looks ADORABLE!

ooOoo dsk's give away..interesting & wowwww generous of her

Stephanie said...

girlll u work that dior!!

thanks for entering!! you take mad wicked pics!! love you to pieces Sarah!

Audrie said...

gorgeous look on you!!! The Pegasus pendant is so hot, I like your pairing too :D Hope you win more DSK jewelry hahaha.

MiuMiu said...

i think the dior orange ovation looks best on you. gl on the contest =)

Whitney & the full effect said...

haha "oh wait don't enter" lol sarah! silly.

oooo i am so glad you are putting all's fair to good use- it looks so hot on you! do a FULL FACE FOTD with it- pretty please?