Tuesday, May 26, 2009

f21 wishlist + liole + SURPRISE

cranes! very symbolic for me. plus it's a white vneck xD need one of those!






ohhhooooo i think i'm definitely getting this dress. THANKS CARO, YOU ENABLER. hahahaha.



very cute, simple. plaid. might look weird on me though.




wings/feathers = love.



this looks kind of fun but i bet i don't have enough boobs for it.



i like the simple pattern and how loose and flowy it is



i like the color :) and the details are interesting. i dunno how they'd hold up in the wash..



cute! too fat for my head, maybe?




also cute :D



and the hairband featured on pink's blog.. i think i really, really like it in silver. i want a purse that color!





LIOLE BB CREAM
with flash, about 12:00pm



no flash



with flash, about 6-7pm

day's activities included: post office, class, home.. yup. nice weather, slightly overcast.

MY THOUGHTS:
it applies pretty heavy! more of a cream.. then again i tend to grab a lot from these sample jars, much more than i would use from my mushroom bb tube. i blotted a few hours before i took the last pic and re-powdered too (maybelline dream matte). it felt a little heavy.. then it felt OK.. heavy again, so i blotted/re-powdered, then it felt okay again. HMM. definitely one to retry, so don't take this assessment to be the final one! ;)






FUZ GOT ME AGAIN! 
:( i was gonna buy something from her blogsale (all sold out btw! congrats!) and she told me it was already taken! but to expect a surprise~ so that was nice to look forward to xD found out no mail yday (due to memorial day) so i POUNCED on the mailbox after i got back from class.. andDDddDddd~

gasp!


HOW PRETTY IS THAT?? oh my gosh!! 

don't worry fuz, i totally swatched it RIGHT when i opened it. well, after staring at it for like.. 10 minutes in disbelief.. hahahaa ;) and i DID apply some too.. after looking up how to apply bronzers.. LOL. never had to use one before xD 

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!
you continually amaze me <3








brought to you by GIFTS FROM FUZ.. hahaha!

lips: dior high shine addict in orange ovation/spotlight coral

cheeks: all laura mercier palette! :)
contoured with the dark brown, highlighted with pearl shade, a mix of pink/peach for cheeks. the contour shade LOOKS really harsh but it's JUST THE LIGHTING, i promise. 

eyes: used benefit "flying down to..." as a base. the shadows are from the palette! :P
pearl shade for highlight/inner eye corners, mix of peach/pink for mid-lid, dark brown for outer v + half of bottom lid.


tried to get a pic w/ flash to show the highlighter more but i kept getting super washed out and.. i'm tired. either way, it's GORGEOUS! see, fuz! i use your gorgeous gifts!! thank youuuuuuu!! <3







RANDOM LIFE
i have a studio booked for 9am.. 'cause i totally switched wednesday and thursday in my head.. AAAHHH. i finalize a date/time to assist on a shoot w/ the people i'm interning with, which was both wed and thurs, but i can't make it on wed 'cause my teacher is very stickly with her attendance sheet (SIGH). but i still have both dates stuck in my head :|

so THEN i thought i was going to shoot this couple on thursday but i call her and she says wednesday is better.. so we set a tentative time/date.. 

chilling at home, then i realize that it's TUESDAY and that i need to shoot her+her bf on WEDNESDAY so i call her, thinking for some reason that i was assisting on WEDNESDAY.. i dunno. 

either way, the shoot on thurs we're meeting at 11:10AM and class on wed is at 12:45. phooof! :(

36 comments:

Catherine said...

Oooh nice wishlist. And omg suprise mail!!! :D :D :D

wuzzyangel said...

Wow being a photog is hectic! I'm sure everything will go well!

I love Lioele BB Cream!! It's my fave right now... the Mushroom is 2nd!

Fuz set you the best kind of surprise!! How sweet of her!!

And great F21 picks... and I think you have more boobies then me, so you'll be fine! LOL! :)

Marie. said...

I have the first gray headband, its adorableeeeee!!


I hate stepping in F21, ours is such a mess and its impossible to find anything!

Anonymous said...

OoOo I'm lovin' that wishlist!!

Author said...

haa..nice wishlist..all of em are pretty..n i especially like the last dress..the one with detailing..
n Fuz really surprised u..!!
She dint mention it anywhere..even in her hauls..u must be thinking that it wud be somekinda dream..!!hahaa..
n abt ur classes n shooting-section..wish everything goes on perfect..

Author said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Author said...

posted the same comment twice..so i have to delete the duplicate one..!!
gosh..im spamming here too..hahaa :P

Yumeko said...

ooh i like the clothes u chose~

Edna said...

How sweet of Fuz :)

miRaCLe said...

those f21 wishlist are awesome!!!
love them all!! :D

what a beautiful surprise fuz got ya! ^^

acutelife said...

Im always lemming laura mercier products! I heard most of their products are beautiful, and after reading your post I want it even more!!

MiuMiu said...

Fuz is such a generous girl!
i can't believe i still haven't went to browse F21 yet..the dress looks gorgeous

fuzkittie said...

Yay you used everything!! xD Makes me so happy~ Ahahaa! It looks GORGEOUS on you!! Tsk tsk, I have keen eyes no? :P Haha, seriously though, I knew the peachy bronzey colors would flatter you!! Very nice on your eyes too! <3

F21 has such cute stuff, cannot go there without buying at least one thing, haha.

Unknown said...

love the f21 wishlist, especially the patch dress..."i bet i dont have enough boobs for it" ahhh...the asian curse. hahaha!you'd still rock it though :)

ღ Caroline♔ said...

LOL!! F21 Wishlistt! xD that dress is really darn cute, huh! :P Yes, I AM an enabler! lol! aww, what a sweet surprise from Fuz!! that IS really nice of her!! you lucky girl, you! ;P and the Laura Shimmer Block looks awesome on you! way to rock it, lovee! xD i love the look you put together and good job with the contouring!!<3 hehe :)

Chrissy said...

I love your taste in clothes!! And yaaay surprise mail!!

Whitney & the full effect said...

now i want that lioele bb cream- looks amazing on you!!! oh and that ebay seller- koreacreed26 DOES do combined shipping!!! ;)

Jenn said...

The dress with the flower bottom is really cute.

Awesome surprise from Fuz!

sokpoprocks said...

i might hae to copy your wishlist(^-^), its so fab! and how sweet of fuz to send you that surprise!!

Sofie said...

The last dress is my fav and the headbands are gorgeous! ^^
And the lioele bbcream looks great on you ^^ thanks for writing about it~

Dirt On The Rocks said...

ooh forever 21 has great styles for a much affordable price! :) and love the shadow fuzz sent.

aquaracer said...

cute clothes from F21! you'll look so cute on them!

haha, dates mixed up. it only means you're too busy!! hehe.

and how sweet of fuz. what a nice surprise!

i miss ya! hope to see u soon when ur not too busy with school. ;-)

Lulu said...

aww how sweet of fuz!

Jen said...

Ahhh, I just bought that shirt with the cranes the day before yesterday!! Good taste, woman.

ilovepink said...

awww lucky! you look so cute in ur pics heheh xP
we gotta go shopping at f21 hahaa

Mona said...

thats a lot of stuff from f21!

fuz love! how cute

eki said...

what a nice surprise!! FUz is uber sweet!! you look super kawaii with the blank stare!!
BTW the photos on the last post are beautiful!! I love it ^__^

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm kinda iffy on ELF too, but a MAC-crazy friend of mine tried out the ELF mineral makeup, loved it and now uses it more than her MAC. lol. So I decided I'd give it a try. Can't go wrong with a cheap trial :D

Which of their products have you tried?

Anonymous said...

OoOo yeah it took me a while to get used to Bare Escentuals... :S I used to have such a hard time with it...like for example, I'd go crazy with the bronzer and I'd check it in the sunlight and I'd look like someone whose fake tan when horribly wrong. :D Now it's better tho. haha!

Yeah, I've heard bad things about ELF's regular products from other people too. :S Kinda debating whether I want to try it for myself or not tho...I want to try the liquid liner pen from them... :S hmmmm...

Unknown said...

Those are some cute clothes! *sigh* If only I had the money in the world to go shopping right now. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

i really like that v neck shirt & the flowly tank.
i think i need to go look for those :P
& that bb cream is amazing! you used just the bb cream? thats amazing coverage!

& how sweet of fuz!! that's BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

Haha yeah I thought it was gonna be horrible the very first time I started working there. But after a while you get used to it and it's actually alot more convenient for me to work four 10-hour days during the week and have the rest of the week to work somewhere else or whatever. :)

Sassy J'adore said...

I really like that first white tee too. =) Are u going to buy any of the stuff on ur wishlist anytime soon? hehe. Those are cute headbands, but I don't think I can pull it off bc I'll look even younger than my age and already I don't look like my age. lol.

ectini said...

Thanks for the comment lol xD it's sooo full of stuff hehe. I was debating to take stuff off but I'm too lazy and I like it to be organized chaos lol X__x Ooo and nice wishlist!

Narita said...

Nice packages! I looove the feather and wing dress too! Others are great selections as well! Hope you'll get all of them and everything on your wish list! :)

mayaari said...

nice f21 wishilist - that crane tee is cute!

aww, what a sweet gift from fuz - the colors look great on ya