got tagged by MAITAI ;) hope you had a safe trip home girl!! gluck with your car!
supposed to list 7 things that make me awesome. why is there a picture of a lemonade stand? i don't know.. i suppose cheap sour water is awesome ;) hahahaa.
01. i can sleep.. anywhere and everywhere. i LOVE to sleep in the car. i LOVE sleeping in the sun (not always the best thing when i go to the beach, haha!). though recently, i've been having problems falling asleep.. but.. i love TO sleep. so that's not the point ;)
02. i love sending things. whether it's letters, love packs, orders (from my jewelry site), swaps, etc. even though i don't like PAYING to send things, it's still fun :)
03. i love buying good quality cheap things. even though my makeup wishlist on the side isn't cheap at ALL (grr, thanks fuz! hahaha).. my favorite tshirts at the moment are ones i either bought on sale or are cheeeeeap. my fav vnecks are only $5! i need to go get moreeee.
04. driving back home at any time of night. i absolutely deeeetessssttttttt traffic so i go all sorts of lengths and means to avoid it.. even if it means leaving at 3am. LOL.
05. how WEIRD the bf and i are together. HEHEHE. i won't go into detail but my roomie is constantly saying "...you guys are weird." :)
06. how i LOVE people watching. even on blogger. i love watching how you guys change, etc, your new finds, new lemmings, etc. jenn knows more about this in detail--LOL. though this watching does help when i send out packages :) i dunnooooo.. i used to be amazingly shy (AMAZINGLY SHY) and i guess this habit never died.
07. how i can laugh at ANYTHING. i have the cheesiest sense of humor. though some jokes are so cheesy, i try not to laugh.. but.. it usually doesn't work. i also get easily excited (used to never get excited in high school).. though my energy levels don't always let me show it o__O
9 comments:
Sleep is the best! LOL! You know how late I get up!
And yes driving without traffic!! AMEN TO THAT!!
And PEOPLE WATCHING! Haven't really done that in a while, used to do it a lot in HS!! LOL! Peep watching on Blogger!
I LOVE sleeping in my car too! I use to take naps before work all the time (partly because I had to lol)!!!
I hate driving at night though, I mean I hate traffic, but I also hate driving at night, even if it is peaceful, its kinda creepy!
Congrats on your award. I love sleep too :) Sometimes I dont think I get enough of it :(
Hehehe, you're so cute Sarah!! And omg... I am so jealous!!!! I have such a hard time falling asleep anywhere. D: D: D:
And lol, SO and I are really weird too, LOL. :D :D :D
yeah, you're right.. why IS there a lemonade stand? ahha! and i agree with you on number 1 - i can sleep anywhere too..most of time people are talking to me in the care and dont realize ive fallen asleep already. haha! and #7 - im the same! i laugh at everything - my bf thinks its weird that i laugh at my own jokes. hahaha! ;P
U R AWESOME
haha i liked reading this
mmm sleep, for someone who likes sleep i sure don't get a lot of it.
& yes i hate traffic although i have gotten better at it & don't go super out of my way to avoid it now. but i get so pissed sitting in it lol
& YES! to good quality cheap stuff! loooveeee it!
when you people watch, do you make up dialogues to go along with it sometimes? haha i swear im like border line creeper :( haha
LOL. I love cheap clothes too, You would ADORE primark in the UK> $5 t shirts GALOREEE. =)
You CAN laugh at anything! hahaha.
I have a hard time sleeping anywhere where I can't fully spread out, lay down haha.
Post a Comment