Wednesday, May 13, 2009

GIVEAWAY LOOKOUT!

FUZ is giving away some FANTABULOUS prizes.. just because she wants to! go check it out! though i'm sure aaaaaaall of you readers are fuz followers.. doesn't hurt to pimp it out ;) 


ROXY is also having a funtabulous giveaway for reaching 100 followers--congrats roxy!! go check out her page and see the giveaway HERE



post later.. maybe. 

*APARTMENT UPDATE
may have found a renter!!! *crosses fingers*

12 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

Blogger pimp strikes again!! :)

Catherine said...

Good luck w/ the apt stuff!!

roxy. said...

yay thanks for entering! did you subscribe too?

May said...

yay for another contest give away!

Iyah Love said...

the necklace you made is so cute :)

Author said...

haaahaa..gud luck 4 ur apartment roomie search..!

Audrie said...

yay possible good news on your apartment! So many giveaways~

MiuMiu said...

oohh..i'm glad there's a renter so quickly, no headaches for you then XD

fuzkittie said...

Hehe awwwww you mah pimp!!!! xD

Angie said...

Aww yay, hopefully everything w/ur apartment works out! =)

Marie. said...

RYC: I havent used Rose yet, but its sooo pretty! I might actually try to come up with a look with it later. I'll post it if I do!

Stephanie said...

Who doesn't love giveaway notices!!