Friday, May 15, 2009

Whit Love

WHITNEYYYY~ she does awesome looks and she's as sweet as sin~ plus she has a big rack and who doesn't love that? LOL! though i'd have to say her biggest feature hands down is her heart :) haven't advertised this girl here yet (apparently i'm a blog pimp? as dubbed by wuzzy) but if you don't already know this girl, CHECK HER OUT!

aaaanyway,
she emailed me about a week ago, thanking me for leaving love on her blog and wanted to send me some cosmedicine samples.. and love is NOT a one way street! you can see my half of the swap HERE. regardless.. she sent a huuuuuuuge package, definitely made me smile :D and i could smell something gooooood from inside the package too.



WOOOAAHH! so much stuff!



what we ACTUALLY swapped for.. "all's fair" :) mmmm pretty color! swatched it on my hand, not on my lips yet but it does look very pretty.



i smelled the watermelon gum from outside of the package! hahaha :) can't wait to try it. and the twix is already gone. whew, good thing i took pics before i tore into everything ;)



the samples.. which look pretty full sized to me.



umm.. wow!! hahahaa. see swatches below!



oh man i haven't done swatches in forever.. LOL. much less w/ pigments! gotta learn how to foil now ;) hahaha. what pretty colors thoughhhh!! colors aren't as pretty as they were on my hand BUT you can KIND of see the prettiness, ahah. swatched in order of above pic.




and a very pretty cinnamon-y blush :) my words to describe colors are failing me today.. it may not be cinnamon colored at all x____X; 



purpleeeee nailpolish! love it :)



CONCEALER!! hahaaa. can't wait to try it ;) and i've honestly never used lip liner.. SOOO.. it'll be interesting.. and an eye kohl :) maybe i can replicate one of whit's smexy smokey eye looks!



MORE samples. okay, someone's gotta help me out.. what is spackle? besides being an awesome word... LOLL. and MORE concealer! yay :) 



THANKS HUN!! i love you muchoesss!! :D lemme know about that japanese candy!



apt update: 
found someone!! sort of.. she's already been in contact w/ our landlord and wants to take a look at OUR place 'cause the one she applied to before smelled really bad. HMM. keeping my fingers crossed!! if she does want our place, we can move into our new one sunday afternoon. though she does want to move in around sunday so EEK! we'll see, she's coming to take a look tomorrow!

22 comments:

Whitney & the full effect said...

yayyyy!!! you got it all!!! haha I am soo happy I got to swap with you!!! MY BBBF (Best Beauty Blogger Friend) lol i know i am a dork! luv u sarah! please do a review on the cosmedicine once you get to try it all :)

Angie said...

Hahha spackle is a primer. It's by Laura Geller. I hear it's actually quite decent. I have a larger, unopened sample that I can send you if you like it!

Mmmhmm I gotta try that gum! haha

Good luck with the apartment renter! =)

watercoloursky said...

Haha when I first heard about Laura Geller Spackle I wondered the same thing too! The lipstick looks really pretty!

Lolita Riot said...

yay nice stuff!! ohh the spackle is a primer =) gluck on the apt!! and thank so much for your words of encouragement on my job thingy!!

eki said...

waaa super nice swap with whit babe~ :D
yeah let us know about the cosmedicine~

Chrissy said...

Wowwww that is a lot of stuff!! Mmm twix and gum. Hehehe.

sokpoprocks said...

wow, ur lucky to have such nice samples! and yummy treats are always a plus! good luck with the apt. renter!

Whitney & the full effect said...

Girl, you forgot about my BIG-ASS-JAR-OF-SPACKLE (laura gellar) primer??? haha remember i took pics?!

Laura L said...

aww...so much love <3

good luck with the apt thingy. ha~

Unknown said...

wow, that is sommme package ;P and the idea of swapping sounds pretty cool...

Catherine said...

Wow, great swap!! :D :D :D And hehehe, I <3 Twix too LOL.

Good luck w/ the apt!!

wuzzyangel said...

Blog PIMPIN!! LOL! And we love you for it! :)

How generous of Whit!! SHe sent you a ton of great stuff! :) Thanks for the swatchies!! Look at all the pretty!! :) Spackle is primer I think, never tried it so don't take my word for it! LOL!

Haha!! Whit's big rack! I love it and her heart too! :)

Kim said...

wow thats an awesome swap, there loads!

Kristina said...

Cool Swap! The Cosmedicine products well at least the face scrub is amazing. I use it before laying on most masks I use which is about once or twice a week and it last awhile.

Bijin Blair said...

Nice swappp!

Unknown said...

WHAT A STASH!!! Whit sounds like a loverly person! A heap of gorgeousness

Jamilla Camel said...

Adorable swap! Good luck with the apartment.

In the UK, spackle is something you use to smooth over cracks in wall plaster, lol!

acutelife said...

Wow so much stuff :D the sweets look nice

Edna said...

Wow that's a lot of love :)

Katie said...

dannnnng that's a lot of stuff!!

LOL!! No I didn't try the purple eotd again, it was actually a teal and dark blue/black combo that I threw on to match the shirt I sleep in for the video!!

PFFFT this video pwns that hair dryer/dancing one, since in that one I looketh gayeth, and in this one, I looketh sexyeth! God you should've seen the vid I filmed before that.. I was trying to do that hip shaking but in the CHAIR.. and like.. FELL OFF THE CHAIR while it was filming.. so I deleted that, filmed it again, and made sure to get up OUT of the chair for that one. LMAO!!!!!!! It was so funny, you see me moving, humming "baaa dunnn naaa baaa dunnn naaa.....AHHHHHHH!!!"

Thank god for carpeting.

LipStick Staiin said...

thats a lot of stuff! soo sweet of her!


-jeSmakeup

Anonymous said...

you're moving into a new place soon? sweeeeet (: