Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why.

Combining two days because I feel what I talk about in this post.... covers both :)

This is pretty much exactly a year ago... the get together with some of my best friends for my 20th birthday last year :) and I saw them again this year for my 21st birthday. LOVES!!
Last year I...
- Turned 20 years old
- Was looking forward to a trip up to San Francisco (my first time!)
- Was starting my last year of school
- Had a fairly short a-line bob haircut that was medium-brown
- Was just starting to collect nail polish
- Was still very much into photography
This year I...
- Turned 21 years old
- Am looking forward to either a roadtrip up to Portland or a flight down to Mexico
- Recently graduated and am looking for more work
- Am moving back to my parents' house to save money and to spend some more time with my family as well.
- Am growing my hair out, and it's pretty much back to being natural (color)... BUT I am thinking of dying it back to a lighter brown
- Have a fairly large collection of nail polish... as well as other cosmetics.
- Am very much into cinematography (possibly moreso than photography, but we'll see).
- Have my own company (partnership with the boyfriend): Black Swan Imagery
- Am back on my road to being more of an independent person (5-6 years ago, one of the first thing people thought of when trying to describe me was "independent"), though I don't think this will affect my current relationship (for you naysayers).
- Am trying to reconnect with some old friends.. and feel that my relationship with my brother has gotten better.
- Am going to start working out and getting back into good physical condition and living a healthy lifestyle.
I guess what I'm trying to say is... this year, I feel like it's time to focus on myself a little more, especially since I don't have books and school to drown myself under. Find out what I like to do and do it, figure out what I want and how to get it or get there, find the people that I love and spend time with them, focus inside and stay centered. I've turned a notebook (gift from Cuzzo, thank youuu!) into a personal diary -- writing down everything I do during the day. At the end of the week, I'll look back at it and reflect and see if I'm doing everything I can do, how to utilize my time better, etc. FOCUS!
5 comments:
Cute photo! Was this at the district?
Your pic is so cute!!
That's such a cute pic hehe. Sounds like the past year has been pretty crazy! Hope this year goes fantastically for you. =)
I wish I already knew you when you came to SF last year!!! Also, you've grown so much as an individual from what I've read, so so so much. Don't ever stop!
sounds like a good plan!
Post a Comment