Surprisingly I only own ONE highlight shade and ONE bronzer. I *am* still eyeing the beauty powder from the Naked Honey collection.. yes, my MAC still has it (at least the last time I went.. which was a couple months ago, haha).. but I don't know if I can justify spending $21!
Anyway, on to pictures and swatches :)
- Gifted to me from HollyAnnAeRee
- From what I understand, you can find this at Walmart for around $5 or less? And there's 7g of product.. this will last you a long time!
- Shimmery.. which some people don't like in a bronzer. I think it gives a nice glow. I don't use a highlight shade when I use this product.
- Swatched heavily then blended.
- Container is sturdy.. comes with a sifter.
- Texture is very smooth.. finely milled. Makes my skin feel smoother after I apply it.
- Great product for the money! I would definitely check it out :)



The bronzey shade shows up like WOAH! Pink sort of blends into my skin tone, which is odd. I sometimes use the three lighter shades as a brow highlight if I'm in a rush (read: not applying other eyeshadow). Definitely used as a tearduct highlight.
- Gift from FuzKittie (who also needs to post more often!)
- Sold online anywhere from $38~$104 (I don't know why it's selling for that much!). Sephora sells it for $38.00 and the "example" picture looks like the one I have. The amount you get is 6 grams, which is preeeeetty good, I'd be surprised if I hit pan any time soon and I use this every day. In fact, I think I may cry if I hit pan any time soon xD there *is* a pretty good sized dent in it though.. :(
- At that price it's not a MUST HAVE but it's a REALLY REALLY NICE TO HAVE.. hahaha :)
- Texture is smooth, pigmentation is great. I usually swirl my brush between the three bottom shades, and don't really tend to use the bronzey shade. Maybe more for the eyes than my cheeks. I used it for an EOTD when I first received the palette--but it was also when I first got into using makeup, so I'm not going to post a link to it xD
- Comes with a handy mirror.. I use it all the time for everything.. I caught my boyfriend using it once when he was plucking his eyebrows.. it's great, hahahaa.
- Packaging is very sturdy.. the top is sort of domed or at least curved.. sort of inconvenient for stacking.. so I tend to leave it on top, hahaha. Which isn't a bad thing :P since I use this daily. Shows finger prints pretty easily though, which kind of sucks.. not enough to deter me though.
- Swatched below on fingers.. then my arm.
The peachy shade keeps me from getting the MAC naked honey one (whatever it's called).. even though I'm sure they're not really that similar..
Let me know if you have any questions! Hope this helps :)
10 comments:
OoOo the Bonnebell bronzer looks good. I think I might have to go get me some of that for that glowy look that I've been missin' out on. ;)
thanks for the congrats :) yeah, I hope I don't burn out :S
at least you got one of them, i got none! :D i'll look around to find them soon.
wow the laura mercier shimmer block looks like bobbi brown's! the colors are pretty!
They both look great!! ;)
I don't using any bronzers and don't understand nothing abou them, but your highlighting palette looks just amazing! I am sure it soooo great on your face!
LOL Holly's infamous bronzer!
All the shades blended actually looks really nice. Please post pics if you try it on your face next time :)
i don't think i've ever owned a bronzer, haha :)
oh, the MAC highlighting powder that you mentioned? if it's the one i'm thinking of, the glimmery/shimmery gold is just a spray coating and the actual powder is matte =T kind of a bummer
i loveeeeeeeeeee that bronzer ! it makes an amazing everyday neutral eyeshadow too !
Hehehe, I only have one bronzer too, but I have quite a collection of highlight powders, if only because I like pretty shimmer powders. I don't even use a highlighter everyday lol and I rarely wear bronzer...
Post a Comment