Monday, August 10, 2009

LOVE and MOTOJEWELRY

okayyy okay! you guys got me xD I FEEL THE LOVE! i guess i will stay public for the time being, though i can't promise any more frequent posts.. i have suuuuuuuuuuuuuch a busy schedule from now until next tuesday :( i would post my sched here but it would just hurt ya'lls heads LOL! no joke! it hurts MY head :( :(







anyway!! there's some new MOTOJEWELRY thing goin' on ;)


as you can see, i posted this entry eeeeeearly sunday
but realized not all of my followers HERE (love you aaaaaall! muah!) follow my jewelry site.



these gems are NFS (not for sale).. sorry ladies!! but feel free to request ;)





first custom request by the ever-so-diligent-twitter-follower MAI!!
you guys should check out her SWEEEEEET giveaway!! modern furniture! ;)




i'm feeling $20-25 per charm depending on the pieces included.
large circle at the top can be removed.. i just added it because.. i like circles. LOL.
fully customizable! just give me some time if i don't already have the charms you want.









love you ladiessssss :) thanks for bringing smiles to my face!

x0xo
sarah / izumi

21 comments:

Marie. said...

I started making jewelry! I didnt realize the pieces cost so much though... ughhh.

wuzzyangel said...

LOL! I commented on your jewelry blog on the the charms! ;)

But don't stress too much with your busy schedule now!! Get rest!! You need to be all "refreshed & energetic" for when the BF comes home! *wink*

*AKWARD MOOSE* ;)

Jamilla Camel said...

Hi Sarah...I want the seashell one...I will send you an e-mail.

Anastacia said...

Awwwww! This is a sucha coolidea doing something original for bags, keys 'n other stuff.
I like that stuffies too! Looks so cute and absolutely adorable!

acutelife said...

Take your time to be mia if that's what you need, only don't stop blog completely :D
Those charms are beautiful,I esp like the one with the heart :)

Unknown said...

HEEEERROOOO! how're you feeling today? are the dying noises still there??!? ;( and ooo lala charms.. i keep forgeting i still ahve 10% off, i'm gonna look around to see what to see it on! and this awkward video of yours.. i tried watching it last night but it wouldn't load!!! RAAAAAAAHHH i will try again. i love awkwardness.

KRYSTAL said...

super pretty! loving the new charms =]

Catherine said...

Yay! See, we <3 you!

Ahhh, I love these charms! Especially the key one and the flowers one and ... actually all of them LOL. I'm thinking about getting a nice roomy bag for Fall/Winter. I'm definitely saving up for one of these on my wishlist hehehe.

mayaari said...

I'm with Catherine - I need to upgrade my bag to something bigger...once I find that I'll need to accessorize a bit :)

if you ever need to take a break from blogging, we'll understand - blogging can take up a lot of time, taking photos and editing/watermarking and posting and commenting!

Anonymous said...

Yaay thanks for your shoutout too! :D

Ohhh don't worry about my stuff! I can wait. I know life can get crazy. :S I'm just so excited to be getting it! (>_<)v lol.

And it seems like the storm passed by our island without so much as a breeze. lol. Totally burst my bubble. Oh well.

haha

Iyah Love said...

That is some pretty charms!! I wish I'm half as talented as you!! :D

Anonymous said...

Yaaay! :) Thank you!! I can't wait to get them :D I've been so out of it lately. I just replaced my phone (the touch screen sticked) so I still haven't put my Uber Twitter apps on there so that I can keep up with everyone's Tweets! I'll have to do that tomorrow :)

Oh and yeah, I was thinking the same when I went thru Wet Seal's website...I just bought some basic tees mostly because I've been needing those, but when I got them and tried them on, the fit was great and the style looked better ON a person than in the pic. lol. ;) Go shop! Free shipping, can't go wrong with that. ;)

Anonymous said...

MAKE THOSE MONEY HONEY!!!

CHAIGYARU said...

love your pieces. very simple but classic :)

Anonymous said...

ooooooh which 2 colors do you have. i love the cream eyeshadows. they're so convenient and easy to use =)

Ahleessa said...

Gorgeous jewelries! I'm so envious of people who can make jewelries because I can't... hehe~

♔Jaimie said...

oo i love the key's!!

✿Ji✿ said...

Whaaa simply beautiful!♥

paperdollrevenge said...

Ohhh purse charms!! Super cute! Nice chatting with you too...SoCal girl! lol

Kalmo said...

Hi Sarah! You've been gone for sooo long, thanks for commenting on my post, miss ya! :D

Anonymous said...

cute chains,, make money hehe :D