wooaaahhh!
hahaha ;) i've definitely gotten a few comments wondering where the heck my blog went to. NO WORRIES! it's still up! life's just been a little more than stressful lately and i just felt like i needed to disconnect from the world for a bit, yaknow?
of course i doesn't help that i'm totally addicted to reading and/or commenting (when i feel like it.. soooo.. if your blog hasn't felt any MOTO LOVE recently, i'm sorry!! i just get tired and feel like my comments are very unoriginal).
i haven't decided if my blog is going to stay public or go private.. but i guess i'll figure that out over the days. if you followers (ahem! all 116 of you!) EVER read my blog, NOW IS THE TIME TO COMMENT!! if not many people ACTUALLY follow my blog, i will go private, ya digg?
ANYWHO.. thanks for all of your lovely comments<3
you guys definitely make it better<3
x0xo!!
sarah / izumi
28 comments:
Hey "I" read it and that should be all that matters!!! LOL! J/K!!! If you do decide to go stealth keep me in the loop!! :)
I read it!! you should def. blog more :) I know youre still awake and alive b/c of twitter lol I can bug you there
I read your blog! Of course it's your choice if you want to make it private or public. I hope you're getting some rest from your stress.
I read too!! if you do go private please dont forget to add me ne~ <3 :D
i read ur blog too.. :) but yeah..sometimes i dont have the time/mood to post a comment..but i luv to read ur blog..especially i luv ur pics.. :P
Noooooooo! No private! Private, bad. lol. jk. But I looove reading your blog entries :D
Hey, Sarah! Whe I visite your blog at last time it was closed...
But I follow your blog and hope to be able to read it if it becomes a private :)
I read your blog too~
I know how you feel about not commenting.. I'm sorry I don't comment that much on your blog but I do read and stop by most times when you update. Your pictures are beautiful and reading about your life and how you had to move and etc etc was fun :D
I would totally miss your blog!
Private? NOOOO damedesuyo!!!!
you KNOW I read your blog!!!!
Private blog? :o will I be invited? :)
Don't privatize your blog! I love reading it!!!
I hope you get some rest and relaxation this weekend, my love. You seem like you need and deserve it.
even if you go private, i will stalk you by email. just sayin.
I read your blogs too!!! Dx
if you're going to private, is there an option to be invited???if yes, i want to be part of your readers too!!!!! X(
Hello Sarah,
I was wondering what happened!!! Please don't shut me out? *puppy eyes look*
Thank you for joining my giveaway =D
It’s the lazy bug at hand! I’m too lazy to wash my sponge tip applicators so I seldom do swatches or FOTDs hahaha. Thank you for your suggestions! ^^
Sarah, my comments are always very unoriginal, haha... :(doesn't mean, I think your comments are like this, oki?).
Pls let me read your blog, i you decided to go private. ;)
*raises hand* I was one of those people who were wondering where you went lol.
Life if busy around this time. I hope you get the chance to relax soon.
PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you go private...& if you do please add me!
you can just leave me another note in my new blog there's a link at the top now
& even tho i don't always frequent i do try to catch myself up with all your posts! :)
<3
I read your blog, too. I haven't been commenting at all recently. I love looking at your pictures, they're all beautifully taken.
Sarah!! You're so funny! Your comment on my blog totally made me smile lol, sorry, it's my fault for even posting pictures of myself!! ^^ I hope you're doing well. :D
your nee-chan reads x33333
Hey love! I hope you're doing well and keep us posted when you have the time :)
RYC: It does look A LOT like Nars! I'll be sure to do reviews on both the eye shadow's and the blushes when I get them =).
I was wondering where your blog went then I read the entry, duh! Haha. I of course look forward to reading your blogs! Stay public! =D
lol for sure! That awkward starfish and some others are a must-see! lol. I showed my little sister last night and she was bust-laughing...but then of course when she stopped she told me you and I are retarded. lol! But what does SHE know?! (>_<) ...Okay, so maybe she's right about ME being retarded, cuz I kinda think I can be at times too. lol!
LOL @ Wuz's comment!!
Aww you know we all read your blog...and Twitter!! Doesn't matter how many people click "Follow," doesn't mean your blog's not being read or that tons of non-followers aren't reading! But you know it's up to you, whatever you want to do, since it's YOUR blog!
And pshhh...don't worry about unoriginal comments! Silly girl. =)
Hope you're doing well!
Hi Sarah!
Thanks for always leaving hilarious comments on my blog... sweating rainstorms it really made me laugh out loud! I hope you are doing well!
well..private or not i'm still gonna read your blog =D
Post a Comment