Thursday, May 7, 2009

xCUTECRAFTSx swap

**UPDATED MY BLOGSALE! go check it out :)


KIM of x CUTE CRAFTS x 
shown here, modeling THE AQ! 
isn't she preeeeeetty? i love how the necklace looks on her xD
she's such a toooootal sweetie, i loved swapping w/ her!
i recommend checking out her ETSY SHOP


i haven't received her end yet (stupid 2PM mail delivery time!) but i was so happy because i received a very excited email AND blog post that i just HAD to post :) hehe. 


check out my jewelry blog HERE! link is also at the top right of my page :) special 10% referral deal ends THIS SATURDAY AT MIDNIGHT! so get your orders in! ;)

10 comments:

LipStick Staiin said...

yea shes lovely!

-jeSMakeup

miRaCLe said...

woahh!! she's so pretty!! :D

Kim said...

ahaha its super weird seeing my face lol. I really hope my package gets there today! Seriously your package made my week! hehe, you are seriously so sweet :)

wuzzyangel said...

She looks very pretty! A great model for your gorgeous jewelry!

beeyoutiful7 said...

OoO
Very classy <3
I like I like ! =)

Ahleessa said...

The necklace looks great on her. You did such a great job! :)

May said...

beautiful model for your beautiful jewels.

Audrie said...

she's so pretty! What a great model :)

Catherine said...

Ooooh, super pretty girl wearing super pretty necklace!

Angie said...

Aww I'm glad the AQ is so popular! =)