Sunday, May 17, 2009

RFOTD + random updates

RFOTD.. random fact of the day? hahah this isn't going to last long ;) it'll just appear randomly. maybe it should be RFOTM.. random fact of the moment. HMM!

i like eating bananas when they're still slightly green at the top. i definitely prefer not to eat bananas when they have brown spots on them.. though a few small spots are ok.. when they get larger spots and people say "it's ripe".. i dunno! i just don't like to eat ripe bananas. 



life update:
boyfriend has had an awful cough for awhile.. he never was too "sick" (fever, etc).. just has a cough. about the same with me, except i was definitely more lazy about being sick ;) hahha as in.. i preferred to stay in bed and otherwise blob around. went on a 1:30AM CVS run to get him some VICKS (he's never had anyone rub VICKS on his chest! weird), water and ferrer rocher's. yes, i spoil him :X

walked down the MU aisle.. and just wasn't interested! in fact.. i sort of want to sell the stuff i have, because all the MU i'm using are the MM palettes (they're just so easy.. and already put together for me.. hahahh) and nothing else is getting love. maybe i'm just going through a lazy phase. not like i'm going OUT much (when i'm at homehome, i do tend to wear more MU).



for my fab5..
MU = makeup
MM = majolica majorca (brand of SHISEIDO)



current daily face:
- prep (clearasil acne cream, cvs scargel, aveeno positively ageless, l'oreal revitalift)
- skinfood mushroom bb cream
- maybelline concealer/highlighter (if i feel like it)
- maybelline dream matte powder
- MAC harmony to contour
- whatever random blush i happen to grab
- possible lippie (DIOR lippies from fuz and kristine.. or MAC creme d'nude+gloss)



apt update: person who was supposed to take a look today decided to settle w/ a downstairs apt 'cause it's $100 cheaper. SIGH! but we still have 2-3 weeks (need to move out june 1st) so i guess it's back to craigslist spamming and whatnot. FINGERS CROSSED!



face/MU update: 
been eating lots of candy (can't let the bf eat all of it! i bought LOTS of japanese candy to stuff into packages, etc) so my face isn't very happy (broke out for the first time in a WHILE! boo!). also been trying out a few new products.. can't remember what at the moment.. but i'll quick review those (tomorrow hopefully). also took some pics of glass today :) so i'll get those up tomorrow.. and.. uh.. oh yea! 

updated my blogsale :) go check it out!

12 comments:

acutelife said...

hi, yes sure you can :) I realize you're making jewelries too!! I used to do alot of beadings work too but not so anymore thats why I let go most of my beads collection -_-" anyway, where would you want me to send the pics to??
ps. banana with large brown spots are best deep fried in batter flour and eaten while hot! yummm :)~~

wuzzyangel said...

Good luck again with the apt! I hope you guys find something or someone soon!

Hope you and the bf get over that cough! Never had VICKS?! Man.. I can't imagine that!

Ooo ripe bananas are great for banana lumpia!

Laura L said...

wish u luck!
i think I like Vicks, but just a minor point -sticky is a bit annoying. u love banana? I like banana too, try to wrap the banana with whole meal bread, omg, it will taste so wonderful!

Kim said...

I like my bananas slighty green rather than ripe, they taste much better :)

Sofie said...

Ah I also like my bananas more green that ripe but not overly green bananas... So yellow they can be without brown spots? hehe~

And good luck with the apartment hun!

Catherine said...

Good luck with everything! I'm just like you w/ the bananas!! I like mine just barely ripe.

I'm going through a lazy m/u phase too. I more or less wear the same look every single day for school. It's kinda nice to have things to fall back on though, no?

MiuMiu said...

i've never tried the vicks rub either haha. hope your bf gets better
sorry to hear about the apt..i'm sure you'll find someone in time.
i like those kind of bananas too! if they're too ripe, they get too mushy in my mouth..eeeww!
oh btw..thanks for the tag=)

Angie said...

I like ripe bananas, but not when they're too ripe. I once grabbed a banana for breakfast to eat in the car, it was slightly green on top. I bit into it and it was HARD! .. never again. I don't deal with green bananas! hahah

Lisa said...

Haha, you're so nice to your boyfriend. Normally I just let him rot while I get pissed off when he doesn't spoil me when I'm sick. :P

Tiffany said...

omg I'm obsessed with MM palettes too!! they're just so pretty :) I have one with a champagne, gold, and grey/silver color and I use it every day! it's a staple in my makeup routine!

anyway, I actually linked the pics through photobucket because when I was typing my entry, the blogger uploading thing just wouldn't work and it was frustrating me LOL I hope I can figure it out for next time though...but who knows when that will be since I'm so lazy AND since I spent so much money this time, that I don't know when I'll be able to haul again =X

Unknown said...

lucky boyfriend... ferrero rochers when he's sick!! hehe! ;P

Anonymous said...

thanks for the clarification on MM, but at least i knew what MU was! (: