Friday, May 8, 2009

blog awards

and um, to clarify.. the tags for ONE award go for BOTH. suckahs! :)



Thanks Fuz! You wonderful, wonderful girl you<3>Thanks Zwala! Good luck on getting more readers for your blog! aka.. GO READ! hinthint.

The rules are:
1. Take your award here
2. Put the logo on your post
3. Link the person who awarded you
4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers
5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours
6. Leave a message for your nominees

yasumi, erika, OG DSK, mai tai, angie, staceface, beth, cuzzo and jade!





Thanks MaiTai! You're a sweetie :D I love reading your blog!

The premise of the award is to share great new blogs that you've come across, link to the blogs that you've chosen, and share the fun! :)

Here are my picks:
- Catherine ('cause we have random convos that make me LOL)
- Caroline ('cause she's a blogger newbie! and 'cause we have awesome google chat convos)
- Wuzzy ('cause I said I would get youuuu! hahahaha. she's also having a fab giveaway of HAWAIIAN POPCORN.. you bet your ass i entered in that, hahaha! go check it out and congrat her for reaching 100 followers!)
- Katie ('cause her recent post, although not makeup related, is HILAROUS--to me)
- Fuz ('cause her recent post w/ her christmas-sized mound of gifts is too cute!)
- Jenn (beeecause she's just.. so hot and sexy. and my lesbo lover. HAHAHAHA)





more meaningful post coming soon :P

NEW PHOTOS ON MY WEBSITE! (check the last blog for a sneak peek)

8 comments:

wuzzyangel said...

Haha! You did get me! LOL! THanks for pimpin out the giveaway too!! LOL!! You know this one is coming right back to you! LOL!

Catherine said...

Awww, thanks for tagging me. :D

Marie. said...

Hey! It was super hard to pick what I wanted from Lush. Its like they have a big selection but then they dont lol.

I'm not sure how I feel about Beauty Marked yet. Its a nice color but I think the glitter in it is a bit too much...

Author said...

haha..u must be honoured..!!

n btw..thanx for dropping by at my blog.. :)

Anonymous said...

hi! thanks for coming by! your page is so damn cute! haha

Angie said...

Thanks for the tag Sarah!! =)

Author said...

hahaa...thanx 4 ur wishes..sarah.. :)

fuzkittie said...

Yay thank you!! Haha~~ <3