Saturday, April 4, 2009

THE FABULOUS..


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE "DSK" NGUYEN!


i hope you're having the time of your life on your roadtrip!

thanks for being a sweetie~
being totally open, friendly, fun and AWESOME
aaaand post the funniest videos [: hands down! 
sorry beautyblog girls. i'm sure you agree w/ me though.
and not to mention-- for creating such awesome jewelry!


wouldn't be an awesome pic w/o the awesome subject matter ;)




P.S.-
yes, yes i really did create a new post for you.
and yes, i really did wait til a few sec before midnight to post.
SO I BETTER HAVE GOTTEN THE TIME STAMP RIGHT, DAMMIT. 

and i know you asked for a vid but i'm still sick! :( 
i'll make one when i get better~ raincheck?

3 comments:

Iyah Love said...

I really love that necklace. Looks so shiny! It looks like if the sun hits it, it will shinee too much. :)

Steph's so cute :D

Lolita Riot said...

awww happy bday to her! I have something similar to that necklace but it does have a a cool leaf thing in the middle :O
yeah I've only heard one negative review on mandom (fuzz) so I was expecting this to be "wow" lol I guess you can't beat ponds =p

Angie said...

Awwww how cute!