this is my 300th post.. LOL! and i started this blog april 8, 2008.
whee, blog birthday soon! even MORE awesomeness.
then again, i didn't open up my blog publicly until.. january? fail.
probably have a contest/giveaway then when i get "more" established..
in other news.. i feel pretty darn good today!
after the boyfriend jumped on me.. and forced me to wake up..
went shopping for our group "big set" project.
home depot.. and starbucks to talk/etc.. then good will for props..
returned ONE lipstick (not two! argh.. just liked 410 so much)
lots of coughing. modeling today for a "wedding" shoot AGAIN..
but i feel good! not exhausted! :)
got home.. PACKAGEEEEEE :) from who? STEEEEEEPH! yayyyyy!
SHE'S A BIRTHDAY GIRL TODAY!
GO LEAVE HER SOME LOVE~ DSKNGUYEN
(good lord, am i spamming that enough? i must sound obsessed).
^ the package definitely made me feel a thousand times better.
i literally ran towards our apartment to pick up the box, LOL!
took lots of pics (not w/ my d300 though) so be warned!
take some pics of the beautiful jewelry later tonight~
hopefully i don't like these too much so i don't have a new "wishlist" thing..
just had to take a pic of this part of the note, 'cause it made me L-O-L.
do i use the tape on the clothing? on my bra? is it double sided? who knows~
um, btw steph you have awesome writing. i really do love it.
me looooves~ definitely gonna use it while modeling today.
spread eagle~ i think it looks so pretty! :)
steph calls them "SAILOR MOON".. they maaaatch! :) so cute.
clear ab, golden shadow, crystal clear, turquoise(?).
i picked it up and the size looked SO SMALL.. but it fits! :)
i'll take better pics later when night comes.
HOW CUUUUTE.. i couldn't decide between titanic and purple haze so she gave me both! you're a sweeeeetie! i loooove it, i don't think i can tell you exactly how much i love it.. but i loooooooooooooooooove it. ahah [:
golden shadow on bottom and clear ab on top! i loooove~
crystal clear up toptop. i have a galaxy now (:
i'll order again in a few months to keep my "DSK #1 BALLA" status, puahah.
to get your blingbling onnn..
and order now! :)
time to get ready for the shoot!
update again later! or.. tomorrow.. like normal people. :\
17 comments:
I love things to line up evenly too! hahha
I <3 boobie tape! I use them on clothing to adhere it to my clothes. But sometimes my bra, if my bra pops open haha.
Purple haze is so pretty! I want one too! dammit!
Oh I totally forgot to respond:
Blah, well I never accept anything without giving something in return so just sit tight! hehe I got you something in a wild color today ..!
Hahha trust me, I'm no natural beauty like Fuz! =P Aww thanks! That's actually my bedhead (aka natural waves) heheh. My hair isn't naturally straight though.
I think you totally gave me a light bulb moment you genius! I realized the same thing w/my audio but it didn't really click that it's due to interfering sound! I deleted my mp3 player just in case that's what the root of the problem is!
Hahahhahhaa, by all means do! But I am cutting back on makeup, slightly haha.
wow those are so great! love the highlighting eyeshadow, pretty pretty :) and the accessories are pretty as well..
thanks for the love dear :)
Oh I'm excited to meet you girls! =)
Yaaaah my hairline (right side) is receding!
Really? You don't like the sally hansen pens?! I shouldn't even give them a try? That's saaad!
I wish it were easier to exfoliate skin! Hahaa. I agree, I love the feeling of exfoliated skin!
Hmmm.. I never heard of the "boobie tape" hahaha.. How does it work? LOL! Does it make your boobies look bigger? :)
Those jewelries are really nice :) They shine so beautiful! :)
The e/s looks very lovely :D
Btw, thanks for the suggestion :D I do have some Dior High Shines already :D
phloof! just sounds like a fun word to say :) all the sparkly jewelry looks soooo pretty!
toooo pretty!!
really nice colors!
How pretty!
Ahhh I LOVEEEE the bracelet!! And purple haze looks absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!
... I wish I had my camera at the party (it was last min so I didn't even have eyeshadow on!!) But if I did have it, the pics would CRACK you up. Its like.. Someone was trying to makeup for a bad formal that they missed out on in hs. NOW can you picture where the dry ice came in?? LMFAO.. If you can't I'll blog about it later, *sigh* but it'll be a pictureless entry
awwww yay what nice stuff :)!!
yuup, I thought it was weird too lol I always though it should be water-like. My mom actually got me hooked on this, because this is what she uses to remove makeup. I've only tried it on my eyes though cause I'm scared of breaking out, I break out form anything nowadays :\
Ive been using ponds ever since I started wearing eye liner, so maybe since HS, so since 1999. lol sometimes if I get it in my eye it will turn pink but it doesn't hurt.
also I dont have to be so rough since it does a damn good job in removing everything! the only thing I can think of that will possible be hard to remove is lash blast, it takes me longer than usual cause the damn formula is so waterproof lol
Ive got tiny line underneath my eye >___< !! so sometimes when I put concealer it creases lol, I'm hoping it will work for that area :D
LMAO!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHA
GIRL. THAT PIC OF ME IS LIKE WTF. YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME LOSE CREDIBILITY!! AHHHHAHAHA
Your smile in that last pic, made me smile so big! ^_~ I know how much you love me! MUAH*
OMG, your pictures are steal worthy! puahahaha,
I'm so glad to be home, now I can attack everyone's blogs, and terrorize their comments boxes. LOL
GIRL, I'm definitely gonna be back visiting your page just to google at your jewelry pics.
YOU SURE DID BLING UP THAT EAR WITH PLUMPY STARS HAHA
The jewelries are gorgeous! :)
basically,
they're really pretty and you look so much prettier with it =)
<3
way cute :]
ohhh! very nice! very pretty stuffs!
Post a Comment