Thursday, April 9, 2009

©sarahsakamoto!

DEDICATED TO THE ONE AND ONLY.. STEPH DSK NGUYEN!
woohooo.. told you i'd get pics up :) hope you enjoy these as much as the other ones!

unfortunately i only got around to photographing the 2 new necklaces + bracelet.. BUT phat lil' stars and checkerboard earrings coming soon, to *this* blog near you! ha ha, i'm so lame. 



go buy, go buy!




to ERIKA and MONA~ my fellow photographer babes! hehe :)
these were ALL taken with the 50mm 1.8+KENKO extension tube combo.. the "closeness" varies because i can use singles, combinations or all three of the tubes.





just liked the colors. forgive me for being out of focus (OOF).




purple haze is preeeeeeetty~ and the cute-ass heart chain.




these are more "true to color".. TITANIC (14mm) and PURPLE HAZE (10mm). steph, you really are a sweetie. i couldn't decide, so she sent both! I LOVE!! it goes great with my monotoned outfits, hahaha.





some close-ups of the heart chain that those dazzling jewels are on. so cuteeeee. i was skeptical at first but.. i love it! love it love it.








hehe.. my "SAILORMOON" (as steph calls it) necklace. i also have matching earrings! combination of the clear ab moon (GORGEOUS) and golden shadow starfish. 






turquoise (correct me if i'm wrong, steph) starfish.



crystal clear starfish.. this was creating rainbows earlier when i went out with it on :) i was so amused! the boyfriend was amused that i was so amused. win-win situation!



adorable heart chain the bracelet comes on :)
notice that it's larger than on the necklace! 
(unless you get ONE 10mm jewel, then it'll be the same).



clear AB starfish



golden shadow starfish



woohoooo.. crazy dots. called "circles of confusion" (seriously!). 





QUICKIE LESSON ON DEPTH OF FIELD!


i don't remember my exact aperture BUT one was probably shot at f/1.8 (wide open) whereas the second shot was most likely shot somewhere around f/16. see the difference? it also got darker because i didn't adjust to match my exposure.. but i liked it darker after i shot it. so yes, it was done on purpose :D




thanks for viewing!
&& remember, no stealing (unless you're steph).


x0xo`   sarah/izumi

14 comments:

Stephanie said...

Talk about SICK!!!! DAMN, I at a lost of words! Basically, I got a bunch of new desktop back grounds.

^_~ That clear starfish is my fav.!! You're the only one who has it fyi =P

It's a DSK Baller's Club ITEM hahaha

Stephanie said...

GURLLL, in the future I'm so coming to you for prints of the jewelry for my future house =P

Your photography skills are like no other!

I need to start compensating you for these photos!

Hello, 'moto, DSK Jewelry Photographer

beeyoutiful7 said...

GRRRRRL,

YOU GOT SOMEEEE skILLZZZZZ <3
I likey a lot!!!

Will you take pictures on my wedding?
ahahahhah <33

Lovely job hun!
oxoxo

fuzkittie said...

WOW!!!! Amazing

Jenn said...

Lovely pics ~definitely makes me want to buy more =)

Kimberly said...

You are UH-amazingggggg....

Those are sooooo prettttttttiful!!!
**APPLAUSEE***

Mac It Pink said...

wooow i love it!! So artistic and verryy abstract!!

I like your philosophy in regards to getting more for your money! Although it's nice to splurge, but only ONCE in awhile.

I need..er rather want more of those shirts with the cute designs on the back..*sigh* beautiful! heehee

*aww i wanted photography to be my minor in college...*

XOXO

Mona said...

thank you sooooo much for the specs. i need to go look up these lenses. ;D

mayaari said...

loooooooooove the photos! they feel so dreamy :)

Angie said...

Hahha I always wear monotoned outfits.

Beautiful photography and the jewelry is SOOO pretty!!

LOL @ rainbow amusement! I use to sit there and shimmy in the sun when my old bebe jeweled shirt would reflect rainbows on my wall! haha

Don't understand the lesson on depth, but I can see the difference! hahah

Whitney & the full effect said...

omg omg omg i love your foto-skills!!!

ilovepink said...

how pretty!! i love ur pics!

Anonymous said...

oohhhh sparklyyyy (:

eki said...

such a beautiful photos!!!!!