before i head into this blog, i just want to thank you girls for all of your kind words :) i am feeling quite much better now! my eye is only slightly pink (how it looks when it's super late at night).. and i'm coughing.. but.. recovering~
but.. thank you again! all of you girls are sweethearts<3






hmm, what have i been doing? (when not passed out)





i made earrings (!!)
and then took pics of them. hahahhaa. was supposed to take ONE object and photograph it 6 different ways.

and here they are. hehe :) i think they look quite nice! i basically threw a parade after i finished! hahahaha. i was so proud of myself. it took foreveeeeer.. one side took the better part of 2 hours, the other 1 hour (WITH fixing the other side.. sigh, why am i such a perfectionist?).. because i figured out a better way to piece it together.
the beads (color) are actually.. quite confusing. i bought them, thinking they were pale blue. got home, they still looked pale blue. photographed them.. and they looked purple in one picture. and i'm looking at them now in daylight, and they look lavender. soooo.. i dunno!
MY QUESTION TO YOU IS..
do they LOOK nice? worth swapping for.. or potentially buying?
i'm debating on getting more beads BUT i can only wear so many.. and.. hmm, might as well get some feedback first. they dangle about 3 inches, but i can make them shorter (by having less chain on the bottom).
anyway.. my next update will have pics of DSK JEWELRY! i pinky promise.
14 comments:
ohhh so kawaii!! the colors goes really well!!! all the blogger ladies are so talented!!
did you take em with the 50mm n the lens extender?? Izumi chan can you show me some pics taken with that combo? XD
i like dig the photography, and the earrings are way cute (:
! You made those!?? AweSOME work babe!!!!
hehe, you're in the DSK Baller's Club!
A beauty named May is currently #1 DSK Baller hahaha
I mailed your your package!! I think you'll like what I threw in there for my VIP's!
They look soo pretty~~ :D I wish I had piercings sometimes
basically, you're just too good taking such a beautiful pictures and of course making those jewerly !!!
you sure do got some skillz and i likey !!
XOXO
I love the earring you made! I love dangling and it's blue (my favorite color)... hehe~
I'm glad to hear you're much better! :)
Yeah, I know what you mean about the ending of the movie. My doggie is old too and am scared to lose him! :( The ending of the book is worst. :P You can see the bond between Marley and John, the owner.
wow! ur quite multi-talented!
i really like the clustery bead jewellery. i wish i had the patience to make some XD
believe me..it's quite weird to have the students blush when they see me...they're only 14 and i'm only 10 years older! weirdness!!!!
awww thanks for the compliments :D My hair is so boring now =p
I actually really like the earrings =) I love dangley earring types. I used to have tons of beads and make bracelets and stuff but I've not tried earrings
i likey likey! :) very nice :D
seriously, I love the way you take pictures! what lens do you use? I need a recommendation for a lens! I have the canon rebel xt dslr :P
oh wow!! soo pretty
Awwww good job! Way to be productive when you were sick!
The earrings look wonderful! I don't think I'd ever be able to make jewelry haha.
Ummm I leave spastic comments all the time hehehhe ..
Don't get rubensque! I don't like Mac paint pots too much.. =(
I have that dior gloss fuz showed haha. I was thinking man that's a gorgeous gloss, then out of curiosity I checked my lippie box and saw that I had it! hahhaha. I've only worn it like 3x, but I'm SO going to wear it tomorrow haha
I do wear dangly earrings.. depending on my mood haha. Usually I wear studs because it's better for work.
Awww I hope you start feeling better too!
:) yayyy!! I'm glad u feeling better!! Omg.. Not only are your pics effing amazing.. The earrings you made are GORGEOUS!!!! Make me a pair!!!!! :D I'm gonna use one of ur pics as my wallpaper on my phone! ;) sank you come again!
Post a Comment