Thursday, April 2, 2009

good, meh, bad, and the ugly.

GOOD:

- my new DSK stuff is shipping out tomorrow!
- my lolitariot package went out today :D dollymix blush. we'll see how that goes.. apparently it's a bright pink? hmmmm.. 
- group project is definitely gonna be interesting :D cliffhanger: absinth and snow white?? 
- rode bitch (on the back of) on the bf's new bike!! it was funnn :) rode on it to go to the group mtg today.. AND we're riding to class tomorrow. wheeeee! so much more fun (and comfortable) than riding on his gxsr.
- i can now text-spam steph.. LOL. poor girl, innocently texting me to tell me my shipment is goin' out tomorrow. little did you know.. (evil cackle).
- found a pair of studs that i thought i lost.. still on the bed. ehh? weird.
- I DIDN'T GET PUNKED FOR APRIL FOOL'S! the bf always threatens me but always forgets by the time it comes ^^ 


MEH:
- took a nap.. felt really good...... woke up at 11:30 and am only sort of tired :( AND class at 9:30 tomorrow. ah, well. guess i can brainstorm for the group project.
- internship started again today.. but.. i could not make it. but bryant went and he had a good time :) so i guess it wasn't that bad. courtney's totally understanding. 
- procrastinated on shipping out the CMU school stuff.. but it'll get there in a day anyways.


BAD:
- sick! well.. just tired all the time and my throat is sore. at least i'm not coughing.. and at least i don't have a runny nose (HATE THOSE). or the stuffy noses that you can never clear? argh. so i'm crossing my fingers that i don't get either of those two evils. 
- lost the ring my bf's mom gave me.. UGH! i guess size9 is too big, since that's the size of the OTHER ring i lost.. so sad!! if ya'll see any cute size8 rings.. ;) hinthint LOL jk.. sort of? :P

^ring from bf's mom.. boo~ had hammered.. ness.. to it. lol. little dents? but on purpose, and pretty.


^other ring that i got.. from kohl's i think. SORT of replaced it.. but i like this one better still. might go re-buy next time i'm at home.




UGLY:
- shopped.. again! at wetseal.. they were having a BOGO50% with tops and buy 2 scarves for $15.... man i am a suuuuucker. i really need to cut up this damn CC.




trying out:
- NIVEA "my silhouette!" gel.. supposed to slim you down? HMM.. results in 4wks. we'll see.
- l'oreal "revitalift".. anti-wrinkle stuff. like fuz says, you can never start too early :P




g'nite all! thanks for stopping by :)

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

LMAO hint, hint* hahahhaa
sorry to scare u with that random text!! LOL

Stephanie said...

Oh, I'm so at the post office after this class!

beeyoutiful7 said...

LOL..

It was really nice reading this post this morning with a cup of coffe =)

xoxo

Angie said...

Hahha you're so funny!

Aww I hope you start feeling better soon dear!

I still need to go shop for you, so I'm going to mail out a package to you next week.. sorry about the delay! >.<

I don't care (Hehehe) if you don't want anything in return. I don't accept anything without sending something in return!

mayaari said...

I had a ring similar to the second one you have - after so many years of daily wear, it finally bent and broke in half :( for whenever you get a stuffy nose - try mucinex (the blue kind) - it's the only OTC med that seriously clears up a stuffy nose when I get sick!

fuzkittie said...

Oh good! Anti-aging!! :D Hehehe. The hammered ring is really pretty~ I love rings like that!

Lolita Riot said...

yay I hope you like the blush :) It IS gorgeous but I find myself hardly wearing it, it could use a good home =) if you've got the 187 brush use that to apply it and it will look amazing!!
us canadians are so lucky lol we dont get too much nyx, no milani and all that other jazz you have! Thats why I was excited we have something customizable finally lol

Lolita Riot said...

p.s. you have been added to my blogroll :D

Anonymous said...

anti-wrinkle cream sarah? really? i find that a bit unnecessary woman :P embrace aging! we all know you're beautiful inside and out.