result of extreme boredom..
seeing the pretty pictures that HOLLY took..
and remembering that i hadn't taken a picture in awhile.. LOL.
gotta get my max use outta my cam, yea? hMM.. so.. yes. :)
HOPE YOU LIKE, STEPH!!
these pics don't do your jewelry justice ;)
btww-- these are WAY MORE GORGEOUS IN PERSON!!
go buy, go buy!
this is a 14MM HEART, CLEAR AB, regular chain, leaf ball..
yes. it's awesome.
more awesome than i can capture, really.
couldn't really find the "yellow-gold/silver" side of it.
so imagine THAT.. plus ^ that?
= awesome.
again, this is from DSKJEWELRY ;)






12 comments:
oh my,that is too pretty... jump jump jump, I wanna go home and get my necklace now... haha..I received her jewels,but I havent open the parcel yet because my dad forgot to bring it to me last weekend
Oh wow, how pretty! You do take great pictures!
hey doll
DSK is the shit!!! i love her! and the pictures you took of her jewelry are stunning...
I've never seen DSK jewelry in that light!! hhaha I love you !!
OMG cannot wait until you get your new stuff!
hi there <3
Stephanie, DSK just sent me a link to see these gorgeous pictures that you took! wow ! amazing job!!
Stephanie is super happy right now =)
looking forward to read more from you!!
I AM HAPPY!! haha I'm at work too people prolly think I'm retarded..
Tis beauuutiful!
Fantastic! DSK has professional pics of her great jewlelry!
I'm so in love with your pics I keep stopping by hahaha
OMG girl, I'm going to all your stuff together tonight and mail it to you tomorrow!! I hope you're still gonna be in picture mode!!
Sooooo pretty! looks really cute!
You have awesome photography skills!!
oooohhhh very cool (:
Post a Comment