Sunday, March 29, 2009

woohoo

just got a chatterbox :D remembered steph asking me to get one.. well.. asking me where the heck mine was, haha! up here on the right ---->



HMM.. i think i may have found a new favorite lipgloss.
BATH 'N BODY WORKS: mentha lip tint!
oh yeaaa~ it tastes and smells like mint.
yes, i said tastes. you can supposedly put it on your tongue like a real mint..
got one in "pink mint".. i also liked "plum"? and another one i think.
they're having a sale where it's usually $7.50 but now it's $5.00!
thinking of going back today and snagging me a few more :)

also got me a few more handsoaps.. "pink grapefruit" and "nectarine mint"?
new scent--so good! :) yumm. boyfriend's going to be happy.
having the sale of 5 for $15 (usually $7/ea).

also got another lipgloss--
called "LIPLICIOUS: tasty lip color"
smells like fruit punch :)
it's a bright pink color--just like if you had drank (drunk? drinken? dranked?) some.


also finally tried using a folded post-it as a "lash guard".. I CAN PUT ON MASCARA SO MUCH MORE EFFECTIVELY! holy bajeebers! hahaha. plus it's disposable.. and i don't have to clean it.. woot. screw my thoughts of wanting to get an actual plastic lash guard xP


woke up at 1pm today.. still tired :( booo.. but gotta drive back tonight. boyfriend is getting impatient [x hahaa. he's such a sweetie.


totally loving my new majolica majorca palettes!! all 3.. br788, br799 and gr750<3 now i want more! uh oh :\



steak tonight! woot :)
izu out.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I leave my metha lip tint at work.I put it on throughout the day. It leaves a slight color, a nice glossiness, and is moisturizing. I <3 mine! hehe. Sometimes I'll look in the mirror and think, why do my lips look so supple? And the realize it's the metha lip tint haha =P.

Katie said...

I still can't believe you text me and wanted to actually buy one! You know a note card works better than a post it, its sturdier! ;) just a tippy tip tip!