Monday, March 30, 2009

wetseal wishlist

OLWS.. online window shopping ;) at least i think that's what i called it before. maybe OWS?




pattern, color, scarf! loves :)




looks fun and summery~




cute :D maybe not on me. who knows?




plain and simple.



i LOVE cuffs.. and circly things. haha :P





gotta get me a white v-neck.. that isn't see through!!



hoops(ish), swirly. silver :)





think i've posted this one before.. still up on my wishlist ;P




gotta get me some plaid!! and i love tunics :)



cute maybe? i bet one of my girls could definitely pull this off better than me though.




whee, winst is in santa barbara! so dinner @ shintori sushi w/ bryant, me, shaan & winst. awesomeness~ :) gotta get ready!

7 comments:

fuzkittie said...

That scarf is rad!!! :D

Lolita Riot said...

thanks :D yeaaah blue is an unloved colour :( I find it hard to rock blues sometimes cause for me it depends on the shade of blue, some look sicky one me :\

I LOVE that butterfly tank, so cute! where did you find it online?? the cuff is also pretty awesome :) Plaid makes any outfit interesting :) I used to wear these cool red plaid pants back then.

ilovepink said...

hehe i know that would be cool to meet u one day =) i like shopping at ANGL

Anastacia said...

ohhhh! Amazing!!! love fashion stuffs! And 2nd pic --- just amazing! Super gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

That plaid tunic is hawt! I want it!!!

Angie said...

The off the shoulders top is so cute!

I want something plaid! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

love the clothing :]