Wednesday, March 25, 2009

©sarahsakamoto!

yes, i'm still shooting. and here's proof! :D 



tehee.. bride + bridesmaids! just kidding. but it looks pretty real, eeeh? :) 



GORGEOUS! i absolutely love this pic. plus you can see her makeup that i did (beth did eyeliner on bottom and mascara but i smudged :D) in the larger version.



such a pretty smile!



kinda different.. i kinda like it. 



one of the first shots.. i adoreeee window light. 



&&-
some pics i took of the boyfriend today..


gotta wake up tomorrow morning to take 3-4 more shots 'cause he's too tired to stay up and model for me. poop. i was sort of irritated but EH. what's the point of getting mad? nevermind what i'm not including in this post :D 


i actually modeled today too (but not that mock-wedding one!).. and those pictures did not turn out all that flattering. maybe ONE, ahaha. but that still needs "editing" if yannoe what i mean. body looks good but facial expression? not so flattering! :P


&&- 
IF YOU GUYS KNOW OF ANY COUPLES GETTING MARRIED WITHIN THE SOCAL REGION-- LEMME KNOW! I WILL LUB YOU FOREVER! :D 
i actually asked my bro and one of my friends and could possibly get 3 referrals (oct2009, summer 2010, dunno)! let's see though :\ don't want to count my chickens before they're hatched yannoe! 



kaaaaatie we have to go to ".com beauty supply" off the 60fwy and "cosme land" in puente hills!

steph & fuz-- hope you guys are home thursday in case something comes. no, i don't know what it is and no i didn't have anything to do with it ;) EHEHEE. 




okay sleepytime! images AND printed handout due before 10am D: ugh.. i hate mornings. i really, really do. if i could make them disappear i would!!

7 comments:

Katie said...

YEEEEEEEE!! I knew it!! Its the princess dress I gave you!! I could totally picture it when u gave the description in the other post!! :( u never responded to that comment so I was left guessing! Gosh.. It looked so good on u and now it looks soo good on stacy.. Makes me sad I never got to wear it because of a cheating ex who's named after a friggin bird.

Excellent use of natural lighting though!! Love love the bridal pics!! Awww if only your assignment was last year.. I went to 2 weddings!

Lol so is the bike your bf's new bby? If I were u, I'd be totally jealous and stick post its on it with the words "sarah was here" ;D ehehehehehehe!!

fuzkittie said...

Thursday!!!! Yes of course I will be home! :DD I wonder what it is... hahaha.

Wow wow wow, look at the wedding photos!! My designated photographer! <3

Ahleessa said...

You're so good at taking pictures!!! :)

Anastacia said...

Awe! Wedding dress fotos looks so beautiful! very really and you looks so soo soooooo happy!

Mona said...

your pictures gives off the ethereal feel. very nice!

Angie said...

Gorgeous photos! I'd hired you as a photographer, if I ever get married that is >.< hahah

Anonymous said...

the photos look great! let us know when you upload the others, thanks!