USED RED CHERRY #47
you can kinda see my awesome new scarf.
scarf scarf.
you can see my bracelet cuff! i like it~ first bracelet in awhileeee. from target!
aaaand you can see my lovely DSK JEWELRY necklace! :D
oh yea! i remembered to bring down my exposure when using my flash.. so i'm exposing way better.. hahaha. you can actually see my makeup! i'm not washed out! yeeee! (as katie says).
i really like how these falsies look! so does the boyfriend~ tehee. my only complaint is that it makes it hard for me to see.. i dunno if double lids have "more vision" but i have to open up my eyes fairly wide in order for my vision not to be blurred in the 1/3 top. plus it took foreveeeerr! hahahaa. but i'm a newbie, that's just expected.
definitely gonna see bout wearing these when i go clubbing on thursdaaaay~ v20 baby! yeeeea. i'm excited :) haven't gone in awhiiiile and recently been listening to lots of radio which is FILLED with that kinda stuff (at least what i listen to). EHEHE.
KATIE YOU BUM, COME WITH US! :D
final verdict: they're super nice but definitely take some getting used to.. i still want to try those tapered shiseim ones too xD~ just at the end of my lashes. i think it would help with vision xD hahaha. darn my monolids!
THANKS STEPH!! :) sorry it took me so long to post a look w/ 'em. they're looooove! but not as much love as your jewelry xD
what do you guys think? ;)
5 comments:
First to comment!! Yeeeee!! That necklace looks DEVINE! I'm so tempted to order one from her, she's so talented! Mmm.. The red might be russian red.. Or I could be mistaking the name with the red lg name. I LOVE LOVE LOVE red cherry lashes!! Therefore, I love yours. In fact, I think I have them LOL!! ;) the HIN pics on my myspace where I'm wearing the black dress? Yup, red cherry!! They make your eyes look a lot bigger (or.. Your forcing them open?) But either way you look goood! Just need to use mascara and curl your lashes to make them more natural. Sheishim lashes are ok, nothing special. Ok, now tell ur bf your friend kate said to tell him the words "pickled marshmellow puffs" and then tell me what his response is!!! Hehehehe!!
They look very nice and natural on you! Totally long lashes, hehehe.
I see your necklace! looks great on you, I hope you likes ~
You keep modeling that jewelry!
I really want you to get some of the crystal studs for your holes ! seriously, I'll give you a discount e-mail dskjewelry@gmail.com
HAHA i really want to see my crystal bright up those ears, not that your diamond studs don't already..but hey.. I WANNA SHINE UP YOUR EARS, okay?!
You look adorable with falsies, very doll-like!
the falsies look fun (:
Post a Comment