9:30AM, Tuesday (this morning)
B: I like how we always get B+’s.. it’s really annoying.
M: What?
B: It’s really annoying.
M: Huh? *looks at scantrons* Hey.. how did you.. you missed more than I did and you got a B............. oh.. B+ is better than B. Haaah haah hah..
B: Hah! Wow.
Music. It’s weird how we love our songs so much... “The way I are” and “Dangerous” and whatnot. But what about the kids that GROW UP with this music? We had Backstreet Boys, N’Sync, Spice Girls... and we still appreciate the oldies. These kids are growing up with “Sugar on my tongue” and all of these weird songs. They’re catchy to us but to think what these kids base their music on? I’m sure some of them are still listening to what we listened to but still. Still. That just struck me as odd.. since my apartment is right near a middle school and these kids are out at soccer practice and whatnot and the coaches are blaring music... the music that I found extremely catchy.. but then this thought got to me as I watched little kids (yes, middle school kids are still “little kids” to me) running around to this stuff. Weird :\
I think a spider egg sack thing.. opened today. There were lots of little spiders running around... eww :( of course they’re really small... but still. Still. Gross.
There’s a spot on my lower back that’s pretty sore whenever I stretch or especially when I bend over :( I feel so old... I’m not entirely sure what I did to cause it... or how to make it go away... yeesh. Not even 19 yet and my body’s dying on me :(
I need to cut my bangs sometime soon... and I want a haircut. But I don’t want to pay for a haircut. If I cut my hair myself, that could be iffy... plus I might get addicted to cutting my own hair again... which is bad when I have short(ish) hair. Bad. Bryant should get a haircut too. I look at pictures of us from when we first got together when I had my long(ish) hair that I had been cutting for awhile (and looked really shaggy and weird) and he had his long(ish) curly hair... hahahha we made quite a couple :)
Friday, September 26, 2008
120. hallo hello hullo
^the blog i wrote a few days ago.. but since i don't get internet on the laptop at school (gen1 macbooks suck D: grr), i typed it into pages (like mic. word) and saved it and.. forgot to post it. go figure.
ho hum, new things..
my english teacher really reminds me of mr matthews, which is awesome. he's also younger (somewhere in his younger 30's i think) and due to his outgoing nature and easy to get along with-ness and awesome sense of humor, i think i have this quasi-crush on him. just like i used to with mr garcia.. and even lejano when i first met him. OK. don't have to go making fun of me now. i dunno, just when i get along with people really well and like who they are, respect them.. what can i say :) i like older guys.
but, that doesn't matter :) ahaa. bryant and i are doing well--just had our 11 months on wednesday. day off from class, w00t. not 'cause we skipped it, just because of our schedules. we watched a movie in the middle of the day ("RUN FATBOY RUN") which was actually quite good (had the main character, blonde guy, from "HOT FUZZ".. also a pretty good movie. then we took a nap.. he went off for 2 hours to go play rockband2 at the neighbor's.. then we went to go eat at chipotle for dinner.. got mcconnel's for dessert.. and watched another movie (harry potter 2). so yes, i have seen one harry potter movie (not all of it). it's interesting. i don't like the acting and most of it is very cheesy.. but it's pretty cool to see someone's else's take on what i imagined in my head.
i have also fallen deeply and madly in love with FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS. oh man! bret is cute :) nevermind his facial hair that i just want to shave off.. but.. yes. and germaine is just funny. but their songs are so funny!! you should listen to some :)
and i use way too many smiley faces. i wonder how many times a year i realize that.
so weird to think that people are in class again. i feel like i'm still waiting for summer to come :\ then i realize that i didn't really have much of a summer. and all of these freshmen are all excited to be dorming and living with people and having all of these exciting experiences of being away from home for the first time and it's really.. not quite "jealous".. i duno. i just think that brooks was a different experience. instead of a dorm, i got 2 rooms with 2 other girls who i didn't really like. it was cool to meet cheryl, then bryant and all but.. still, you know? it's a totally different experience. though i don't think i would've been the top candidate to live in a dorm :) i'm not exactly the most social well mannered child around. ah, well. too bad for me :)
i've also been spending alot :( mostly for school stuff but i did buy a bunch of stuff today.. groceries were expensive but bryant and i go dutch on that (did i use that correctly?). bought more groceries (cupcake mix, etc) for another project (that did not go well, btw.. but at least i had cupcakes to wallow in my sorrow with). then i have to find where to buy that halloween white face paint 'cause the place i knew apparently closed down to make room for an AERIE (some sub brand for like.. anchor blue or something). then i bought red eyeshadow to do the geisha makeup (what the white facepaint is for).. and some brushes (2).. and a grey eyeshadow too.. that was pretty expensive (around $80-90) then i got ambushed by one of those stands in the middle of this outdoor shopping mall but the guy was a really good salesman. i really did like the stuff i bought (nail buffer+shine MY NATURAL NAIL IS SO SHINY!! and some salt scrub MY SKIN IS SO SOFT!) and he gave me some lotion for free.. and he tried to make it seem like he was going to give me a huge deal on some lotion, half price, but i said no. then he gave me his number "just in case something happens with you and your boyfriend" but i think he was just flirting just to sell more. so i spent $160 at that stand -__- jeez. but it does feel softer and my nails do look shinier. without polish. sweet. bryant said he used the nail thing before (without the polishing effect).. so.. we'll see.
need to not spend money.. after i find a present for bryant for our 1 year next month :(
YOU GIRLS NEED TO UDPATe!!! :(
Posted by izumi at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
this is a HUGE post. holy cow! sorry for not updating too often! i will try to be better, promise!
ewwww, spider sack. *shudders*
ahhh, i totally relate with the spending money deal. i do it too :[ too.. many.. cute.. clothes.. haha.
congrats on the 11 months! let me know how the 1 year celebration goes :)
i hate B+'s too. booooo.
i use a lot of smiley faces too! its okay, its cool :)
miss you. lets have another get together soon! <3
Post a Comment