your letter, your letter wooaaahh..
yeeaaaa. does anyone know what song i'm talking about? hahahaa. if you do, it was pretty blatantly obvious [x it's "your letter" by 112. IT'S SUCH A FREAKING SAD SONG~
YOUTUBE. so you can listen to it :)
LYRICS. so you can be sad with me too.
I saw a letter lying on tha floor.
I couldn't help but look inside.
Thought it was something you must've left...
left there for me to find.
All the words were on that page.
All my dreams came true that day...
I found,
your letter...
your letter...
It said you loved me but you didn't know the words to say
It said you never knew that you could ever feel this way.
It said you only wished someday that I would feel the same.
In your letter,
your letter.
I guess it just never occurred to me...
that you would feel the way I do.
You kept the sweetest secret from my heart.
You kept those feelings in...
No you never showed a sign.
Give me proof to what I find...
inside your letter.
your letter.
It said you loved me but you didn't know the words to say.
It said you never knew that you could ever feel this way.
It said you only wished someday that I would feel the same.
In your letter,
your letter.
I was so happy that I almost cried.
To think that you could think of me that way.
It's like it's led my sweetest dream,
and may that dream come true,
I would be with you...
always...
I saw a name I didn't recognize.
I felt the tears gone to my eyes.
Seeing that the love that you've been longing for,
was another love not mine.
No you never showed a sign,
but it was rite there in the light,
inside your letter,
you letter.
It said you loved him but you didn't know the words to say.
It said you never knew that you could ever feel this way.
It said you only wished someday that he would feel the same.
In your letter,
your letter.
I saw a letter lying on tha floor,
I.... found... your letter...
it said...
okay.. so i'm definitely NOT sad. but those lyrics, if i chose to listen to them or read them, would definitely make me sad. puts me right back in those days when i was head over heels for that douchebag, scott. :) oh, douche bag is actually pretty nasty.. maybe i should call people i dislike a better word than that.. but.. i'm too lazy to change it now. plus my entry would be that much less interesting..
hmm.. i'll post about loose nobs.. i forgot what the other thing was.
okay, so.. my kitchen.. has noose nobs. it really sucks. i mean, the oven one we think is on backwards, because even if i hold it down to see what temperature it is.. it goes the OPPOSITE way. but foolish me decided to go along with the temperature nob (dangit i've been forgetting the k in front of knob) instead of my LOGICAL thinking which heard the gas in the oven rushing higher as the temperature went "lower".. yea, i dunno. so i put in a pan of brownies because.. brownies are always good, right? plus bryant wanted some, i had bargained with him that i'd make brownies if he got drinks.. i ended up going with him.. came back, the kitchen smelled like burnt brownies. and i'm sitting there thinking, W-T-F mate? so.. we go check.. yes, the edges are definitely burnt. sadness. cut off the edges, turned down the heat, put it back in. checked later and they seemed okay.. cut it.. top was definitely harder than when i make it at home.. and the bottom was burnt. but the middle was delicious. well. then i forgot to put AWAY the brownie after i baked it (go figure, i can leave it out at home for a couple hours and it doesn't die on me) and it decides to turn into a rock-like brown substance.. so i had to throw the pan of brownies away :( sadness. well, we did get a bowlful of brownie plus ice cream before.. so.. i guess it was okay.
THEN i decided to cook that night.. and.. lo and behold.. i forget about the loose knobs. mostly because i figured, oh it was just the oven.. but.. nope. our stove knobs have to be turned a certain degree (way more than most) to register a change in the temperature.. so after i had cooked the ground beef, added in noodles and sauce and milk and water (hamburger helper to the rescue of poor college students!).. i lowered the temperature to "simmer" and left. came back.. and.. bryant was poking at the bottom of the pan, because it had STUCK because the heat had not changed at ALL. it was still delicious.
though i cannot find my rice measuring cup :( boo..
so i whined for awhile to bryant just to get some extra hugs and kisses.. and got over it.
lesson learned: MY KITCHEN SUCKS. pay attention to EVERYTHING, even if you don't think it needs to be paid attention to. because, in my kitchen...... it probably does need attention :(
my stories are getting way less entertaining :\
aaand.. time to pee and head to class. hope you guys have had better days than me and my stupid kitchen...
Thursday, September 11, 2008
112. your letter
Posted by izumi at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That is a sad song....=(
haha you put "noose nobs" =D
yeah that would really bug me about the loose knobs....I'm sorry hun, did you find a way to tighten them? Or something?
Post a Comment