Monday, August 25, 2008

102. unhappy sarah

sitting in business class.. why? because the teacher won't let us leave :(


we're supposed to be doing group work. GROUP work. only 2/4 are here. 1 left, 1 has missed 3 classes in a ROW (plus more!).. and we can't leave. why? he says we're supposed to "go over things". what are we supposed to go over. bryant and i have repeatedly scored the highest grades in the class on the quizzes/tests.. so i don't think we have to stay here for the final exam review. we can't go over group stuff because our GROUP is not HERE. what is there to go over?! 

arrrrrgh... :( 



it was so hard to get out of bed this morning. so warm, so comfy. getting up to go to business class was not a priority, wasn't on my mind. it wouldn't be on my "to do" list at ALL. it was cold, it was misty and some douchebag kept shaking me. but i had to get up, apparently.

said douchebag did buy me coffee and a chocolate croissant. so i guess he's forgiven. 

hardy har har~




are you girls coming up to visit me?? 




well, i guess as long as i'm forced to stay here.. i might as well take notes. notes that i won't review. 

sarah = unhappy :(

2 comments:

Stacy Hata said...

awwww....I'm sorry cuzzo =( I wish I could have told your teacher off...and that douchebag haha. sorry I mean, what a dork...waking you up but coffee and a chocolate crossiant would do the trick...

haha I love you!

Anonymous said...

cheer up sarah! note taking isnt too bad :P