Sunday, May 3, 2009

package + sale

swapped with catherine!! :) of SHI DESIGNS~ go clicky clicky!! my first blogger swap! yaayyyy :) she's such an awesome girl! i adore herr :) i love all of our convos.. hahahaha. we're so weird together, it's awesome.



what is thaaaaaaat?




samplesss




cute tissues xDD i remember collecting these handouts at japan LOL!




I LOVE GEL PENS!! and this is one where you can erase the sparklies!! I LOVE ITTT.. hahahahaa. i've been looking for these for awhile!! :) how did you knowwwww?




i like cute stickers too xD




cute writing.. and an awesome signature. 




her new jewelry!!







what we swapped for.. SO PRETTY!! haven't gotten around to taking pics of myself wearing them.. OR pretty pics of them. BUT I WILL!!





she uses the cutest boxes xDD hahah i'm such a sucker.. 



ONE OF OUR CONVOS.. 

Catherine: I think both our faces are like... baby face
you know what I mean?
the cheeks

me: YES.
i have fatty cheeks
i dn't think my baby fat will ever go away
hahahha

Catherine: lol no you don't

me: they make my eyes disappear!

Catherine: you have the same cheeks I do when we smile though
lol yea. my eyes totally disappear when I smile

me: it's like.. they're here NOW.. but.. oh, where'd they go?

Catherine: I purposely try to open wide when I take pictures of myself
lol

me: LOL!
me toooooo!

Catherine: otherwise I'm like squinting
LOL

me: my eyes never seem that small.. BUT.. i am reminded whenever i hang out with friends
they're all asian too but their eyes stay open
i don't know how they do it
training maybe
asian eye boot camp
asian eyes 101?
i want to learn :(

Catherine: LOL
hmm..
i dunno
i've never really noticed that though LOL
now I'm gonna like, eye my friends when they're laughing
hahaha

me: hahahahh!
at least in pictures....
:(
like the blogger meet up
man
my eyes
if i multiplied it by 3
would still not equal one of theirs
hahahha
but if i open up my eyes and smile naturally
i look effing CRAZY.

Catherine: LOL
I end up looking like that too
I totally totally understand

me: hahahahha
oh i'm so glad

Catherine: I bet they've practiced lol
we should ask tem

me: LOL!

Catherine: them*

me: seriously
and then they'll think i'm crazy.
hahahha
open up a poll..

Catherine: hehehehehehehe

me: go around campus
to various asians
hahahha

Catherine: LOL

me: oh! set up a booth
even more crazy
if you're gonna be crazy, might as well go full out, right?

Catherine: YES
i totally agree!







on an unrelated note, CHECK OUT MY BLOGSALE!!

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

OoOo I love the star earrings! They're both so cute! :)

I'm leaving soon to go back home to Hawaii...for good. (ToT) Hopefully I'll be able to go back to Japan someday tho :)

Angie said...

Hahha dork. My eyes get smaller too! My sister's eyes stay big when she smiles! She got my dad's eyes haha. And you met my ex, he's got small eyes whether he smiles or not! =P

Cute earrings! Yay for swapping! =)

Hahha My lips are too small and plump. When I wear brighter lip colors, I look weird!

Catherine said...

YAY! So glad you like everything! :D :D

And lol, we do have awesome awesome convos! :D :D :D

beeyoutiful7 said...

Awesome swap grl !!!

Those earrings are super cute =)
Me want to see you wearing them =)


WOOT WOOT for your 1st(?) Blog sale !!!

Ill be sure to check them out <3

eki said...

aww great swap soo kawaii!! super funny convos~ I have really chinkie eyes when I smile LOL XD

wuzzyangel said...

Very cute! HOw sweet of her!! LOL Your convo was funny!

Can't wait to see you with them earrings on!!

Ahleessa said...

The conversation was so cute to read... hehe~ :)

Anonymous said...

ありがとう!ちょううれしい!

Lolita Riot said...

aww youre having a blogsale! I'm broke otherwise I'd buy something! speaking of, I need to let go of somethings for extra money -sigh- not having a job is no good! >_<
Those earrings are really pretty but I tend to go for odd earrings lol like animal print or exotic, otherwise I dont wear earrings =p I think cause I haven't worn earrings for soo long that they irritate my ear haha
I love gel pens too! I used to have sooo many and now I dont know where they all went! you shoudl def. do ins and outs! its nice to know what people are loving and hating!

Stephanie said...

you girls are all swappin' jewelry!! too cute!

Whitney & the full effect said...

lol you both are goofy- congrats on your first swap!!! great stuff! woo hoo

Edna said...

Everything's super kawaii :)

Katie said...

............... I don't even know what to say to this post except I like one of the earrings more out of the bunch, I'll give you a dollar if you can guess WHICH ONE eh eh?

Marie. said...

OMGG I miss Jelly Roll pens!! I have no idea where to find them anymore!

LipStick Staiin said...

lovely earrings! i really need new ones..

-jeSMakeup

Chrissy said...

Ooo... you two are so fun together. Hehe.

mayaari said...

the blue and purple earrings are soooo pretty! wear them! model them! :)

I love those gel pens! haha I have a ton in a cup on my desk, I use them for scrapbooking :)

miRaCLe said...

hahhaha!
cute convo!!! LOL!
my eyes also disappear most of the time!! hahas.
even my BF who has the smallest eyes ever! has bigger eyes than me in pictures!! LOL!
He know when to force his eyes open when we take picture!!
ohh!!!
those earrings are lovely!! :))
can't wait for your pic with them~~

fuzkittie said...

Aw cute earrings!! Haha you two are cute.. don't all asians eyes disappear when we laugh? Haha

ღ Caroline♔ said...

hehe you and catherine are too cute! lol...my eyes get really chinky when i am under a laugh attack too. :'( but ahhh!! i love love loveeee the stationery! green + cute froggies = ULTIMATE WIN!! muahahahha! i don't know if you mentioned this before..since i'm still fairly new to the beauty blogging world and I have only begun reading your blog, but what's your favorite color?! xD hehe...i'm weird. x_X

<3 caroline

Anonymous said...

lol yeah I'm so not used to having a boyfriend who's so helpful! lol. He's always surprising me with new ways to help and please me. lol. :)

aquaracer said...

nice swap!! the earrings are sooo cute!!

haha, my eyes used to be really small when i was little. but since grade school i practiced to open them wider and so now they just stayed that way. haha! =P

May said...

Yay for the swap! The earring s are adorable.

GirlAboutTown said...

those earrings are soo pretty and i love gelly roll pens...they dont sell them near me anymore...boo

Mona said...

what a cute box! i'm looking for pwitty boxes!

Unknown said...

GEL PENS ARE THE BESTEST IN THE PEN POT!!!

Cute boxes indeedy xx

MiuMiu said...

lol eye training to keep them open?? hahah. sometimes i feel like my eyes disappear too
i like them dangly ear rings!

roxy. said...

i looove gelly rolls! i can't find them anywhere anymore =[ the jewelry is really pretty too!

Anonymous said...

so cute (: