Saturday, April 11, 2009

YAAAAYYEEEEE!

sorry mona! next entry! seriously!! :(
but it was definitely nice gchatting with you <3



THIS IS MY SILVER BRACELET~
my blood, swear and tears.
4.5 (distracted) hours~
approximately 144 pieces~




HOW COOL IS THAT?? hahahaha, sorry, i'm just so proud of myself. i want to make another one!! but.. later. i'm tired :(


oh! i also edited the earrings.. per katie's suggestions, i removed a bead from the shorter version.. AND cut off .5cm from the longer earrings.. much better :) hehe. take pics of that later. 

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

DAMN GIRL 4.5 hrs. you got patience!

What's your jewelry line called?!

FuN and MakeUp said...

that bracelet is cute! i miss wearin mines...

beeyoutiful7 said...

wow
You got SKILLZ woman !!! =)

Great work hun!!
XOXO

eki said...

wow great job I know it takes lots of patience!! great job

Lolita Riot said...

gosh I need more bracelets lol looks really cute!
For mac, I THINK I might be NC25? I dont use their foundations but I use to use their concealer and thats what I got, I once bought NC30 and it was too dark for me so I'm assuming 25 is my shade.
I love the mattene too! I'm bummed its LE! They need to bring it back, the formulas are to die for! Moisturizing yet has a matte look.
Oh post a photo of you wear creme d'nude! I've been eyeing that as well but I wanna get the lippies I've been lemming longer first =p
I had honeylove and while it was so natural and great nudie it was way too drying on my lips and you can see the dry skin, so gross!
thanks =) what I hate about my lips is that i always need balm! Its like an addiction :\
I'm glad someone likes looking at my swatches lol I do it for everyone :)!
p.s. did you package come? I hope it gets there soon!

Mona said...

oh la la you've spent quite some time on this one! I did one of these a while back but can't even find it anymore! doh!

Angie said...

Wow! Great job! I wouldn't even know how to begin on making one hahah

Jenn said...

Wow, very nice. I would go crazy with so many pieces.

mayaari said...

that's a beautiful bracelet - well worth spending the time to make it!

Anonymous said...

ohhh, very cool (: