Thursday, April 23, 2009

jumble

this entry will be a whooooooole jumble of things.. all new topics! dangit, i need to get ON that list of "future entries".. either that or take it off the side and hope no one notices, ahahha.





QUICK OVERVIEW (out of order)
- clumps of mascara giveaway; package contents/review
- new organization
- thefaceshop vitaA face mask review
- today's pampering.. WHEW! :) i really needed it!










CLUMPS OF MASCARA; JOHNSON'S PRODUCTS PACKAGE
- 24 hour body lotion
- 24 hour body wash
- shea & cocoa butter gel

BODY LOTION
- smells gooooooood! like..... candy? i dunno, hahaha. either way, i like it!
- it doesn't leave me feeling greasy like other lotions i've tried. 
- RECOMMEND? yes :)

BODY WASH
- smells goooooood. yum!
- i really like how it lathers up. i'm a big "lather-er". haha!
- not too picky about my body washes, mostly because i don't really tend to use them (some tend to irritate my skin).. BUT.. this one did not irritate. and i felt pretty clean (: it wasn't the STRIPPED OF SKIN OILS feeling you get with some soaps.. my skin still felt soft and uh, natural. 
- RECOMMEND? yes! :)

GEL
- smells aweeeeeesome. yum!
- more of an OIL (it IS a baby oil) than a "gel".. so the consistency/etc was a little surprising to me when i put it on. squeezed out like a gel, applied like a thick oil. 
- takes awhile to soak into the skin.. then again i was a little lazy and didn't rub it in all the way.
- MY SKIN IS SOOOOOFT! aaand i smell good :) haha! i'd ask the bf but he's not hereeee. 
- RECOMMEND? yesss :)


** i'll keep using these products and will tell you if i have any adverse effects.. reactions.. etc. but it looks like smooooooth sailing from here! if you want to relax.. GET IT. this is what i imagine a spa session should feel like.. and hopefully smell like, too!









TODAY'S PAMPERING
- waking up a little early to get some early-morning-blog-reading in (:
- showering after i got home to maximize blog time and sleep time
- shaving my legs! ahahah.
- using johnson's products
- using vita A mask sheet
- making whatever food i want.. because.. it's only me here! wahoo, i get to eat KIMCHI with no complaints from the boyfriend (he hates the smell) xD maaaan i ate like.. the rest of the container. haha!









Vita A mask sheet (by TheFaceShop)
THANKS STEPH!! :)

Claims: this thing goes on all day.. but.. basically, it firms up the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles (hah i won't get wrinkles until i'm 40.. c'mon, i'm asian!).. and helps protect tired, rough skin (that's me!) fro environmental damages.

Sarah says: hmm, never really used a sheet mask before. i'm sitting here with it on my face.. it definitely has an interesting scent. i wouldn't say it's necessarily BAD or GOOD.. just interesting. sort of like.. flowery.. perfume? and it's a very strong scent, considering it's sitting ON my face. and uhh.. it's a little scary to look at me with it on. which is the reason why i waited until the boyfriend was gone until i used it, hahaha!

Final conclusion: if it had a softer scent, i might be into it more. i think my mom would enjoy something like this xD and it was definitely an interesting experience, but that scent really gets to me! i do like the effect on my skin though.. i don't know what it is. it feels SLIGHTLY tighter i think (:

RECOMMEND? if you don't mind strong scents, then yes. 








JEWELRY ORGANIZATION
thanks steph!! ahaha. for the link :P

my own personal earrings.. man!~ it's full~ :(
**top left corner is empty.. that's where mona's earrings go! i was wearing them when i took the pic though xD
used steph's adorable HK "egg" thing to hold my studs.




motojewelry earrings.. and then a mix of motojewelry, dskjewelry and personal jewelry.
DSK + MOTO JEWELRY FO' LIFE!! hahaha.





my wall o' love. see the bf's note? ahhaa. steph's LETTER (heart! i love letters!).. eki's note.. fuz's note.. and a pic of steph + her hubby diesel. HEHE. 



moved my fab5 pics closer to me.. and added a few new pics :)
the bf: why are you moving them?
me: they're too far!   
the bf: 3 feet away is far??
me: T____T hhmmmmmph.. 



UHH what are these? i dunnoooooo :) and haha no i did not haul at regis salons. 




heeeeello lacie 320gb external hard drive! your stand is coming soon, don't worry. you are here to be my savior and back up my data~! :)





my "labeled" boxes under the bed.. i felt like my mom HAHA! she always labels boxes, etc, and i didn't think too much of it.. but.. it's so useful!






HMMM.. oh noes, looks like i'll have to update again later xD haha. this entry is getting too long.. 

16 comments:

eki said...

the room is looking good!! me and my Bf both use that same external! they are amazing with 5 year warranty so we have 3 of em *bf is video editor* so have lots of externals around lol

fuzkittie said...

I love jumble posts, hahaha! Love the jewelry organization~~ I'm an organization freak. Hey you look super sexy today in your video!!!

Lolita Riot said...

youre too cute haha
Oh I used to use those Johnson stuff when I was younger alll the time! smells good =)

Angie said...

NAKIE!!! hahha

A baby oil? That sounds awesome!

I see Nuskin!

Love the jewelry stand! I'm totally an orgazational nut but for some reason I like to toss all my jewelry in a box haha.

Hahha your videos are funny!!! <3 the squeaky noise! haha.

Yeah, I was complaining about the weather yesterday but today is much better! =)

The Johnson products sound awesome! I always forget they make stuff for babies that you can use too!

Chrissy said...

I love those stands! I'd get one but I have basically no jewelry.

I'm an organization freak too, I love labeling stuff.

MiuMiu said...

i love the jewellery organizer! i need to get one for myself...my darn necklaces keep tangling up >_<
the little pop up blurbs are so funny
i think your room is better than mine, no matter how much i try to organize/clean it, it still looks messy!

paperdollrevenge said...

Thanks! I love the Dior packaging too...they really know what they're doing, 'cause a small part of me wants more, lol.

lol you have such funny comments on your own video, hehe.

I think shea is pronounced like a soft "shay"...I know one of the B&BW products is called "Shea It Isn't So!"

lol at the squeaky noise...I find soaps to be drying on my body too, so I definitely prefer body washes or whipped soap in a jar. =P

LipStick Staiin said...

thats a niceee earring organizing.. you should just take pix of ur whole room for us! lol

-jeSMakeup

beeyoutiful7 said...

i just saw that you updated and i need to be in class in 1 min.

LOL..will get back to u w the REAL comment. =)

XOXOXOXOOXOX

Laura L said...

these days sooo many bloggers are creative with jewels deco. wow, u make them so tidy!
yaya, baby oil from Johnson, I just bought it, because I've no idea, what should i get as a makeup remover

Jenn said...

The scent for the faceshop mask is a bit strong. I'm worried for all the other faceshop masks I bought.

Cute jewelry stand. I need to organze my jewelry (along with everything else in my room).

I don't even know what's under my bed....

Anonymous said...

i love it how you moved our photos closer! miss you like crazy mama-t! <3

ilovepink said...

may is coming soooon!!! lol

i like ur jewerly holder...i have like 2 stands...and big jewerly box...hahah i have so much stuff...i gotta re-organzie everything soon.

have a goooooood weeekend!!!

Anonymous said...

haha! That'd be pretty awesome if my natural smell was cotton candy! :D

Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

Anonymous said...

Yup she's my second cousin! I'm so excited to see her! Thank you!! :)

B said...

OMG, why are you so funny? Girl...you have me over here crackin' up. LOL @ boob grab. So funny. And great review. I'm glad that someone who actually really liked the products won them. Yay!!! You rock, pretty lady!