Sunday, April 26, 2009

:)-day PICS!

HEHEH... yes, that was a creepy laugh :)




my attempt at paparazzi-ing. damn, i'm rusty!




quite possibly one of the hotter pics of the night.




apparently his beer (purple haze! haha steph) looks tasty. somehow angie looks very mischevious here..




dangit, tried to snap an incognito pic. missed. owell, here's katie's bf christian! hahhaa.




dinner date and moi.. at dinner! :P




i have noooooo idea what was going on.. but angie looks so cute! i bet katie did something ;P




the first (and ONLY) time angie managed to block me. katie also escaped. boo!




paler and pale. heheheh. so cute though :) apparently angie is very tasty.




my failed attempt at taking an incognito picture (damn red laser light!). can't focus a point and shoot camera--pure skill! hahahaa.




hmm, forget what they were looking at..





look at her face. she's plotting something.




give a doller to anyone who can guess what this is.. HAHAHA. freaking katie.





my dinner! yumm, maui chicken :)




HAHA angie's gonna kill me. this was her look towards me as she realized i wasn't going to give up on the camera war.. the ultimate death glare. *shivers*.





katie's dinner





christian's dinner





kristine n my creme brulee.. yummm :) never had them put bananas on it before but.. meh. it was good anyways.





katie/christian's dessert.. oh and angie got this too xD haha. chocolate souffle! looks damn good. they all inhaled theirs.





angie the blowfish and.. katie.. being katie. she probably said some katie-like comment riiight before this, therefore her katie laugh.





and kristine thought she was getting out of having paparazzi pics taken of her.. SUCKAAAH! ahaha :) oh yes! and that weird thing in front of her is.. my shoulder+purse strap. i assure you, kristine is quite normal and does not have some alien growth (in case you were wondering) LOL! just kidding hunnie :)




HAHAHAHA. this is katie's "avoid the paparazzi" move. this pic just cracks me up [x





highschool bff's.. hahah! yes, we managed not to take a normal picture..




me and angieeeeeeeeee.. she's so cute xD




haha! quite possibly the picture i took that washed out katie's picture (she was taking one for angie). MWAHAH~





katie and angieeee.. should've gotten pics of their dates. they are.. "gay life partners"? LOL just kiddingggg.. but they did get along quite well :)




my horribly, horribly unattractive face that goes along with my unattractive LMAO laugh. ah, angie. i added this in here to make the rest of the pictures of you fair ;) heheh! and the reason for my unattractive face/laugh? katie decided to move the camera TOWARDS US instead of zooming. ahahahah.




me and my dinner date ;) heheh. kristineee! aka AQUARACER. DAMN i look huge! but my eyes don't. lol!



aww, this meetup seems like such a long time ago. it was suuuuuuuuuper fun meeting you girls (yes, meeting you katie! you stranger! hahah) and spending time together /etc.


PS. I LOVE YOU ANGIE! hehehehee :)

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute (:

Angie said...

Oh Em Gee! hahaaha

Hahaha the glare and blowfish ones are awful! >.< hahaha.

That one pap pic of Kristine is adorable!!

Haah, he is SO not my date! haha ;)

And yes, I believe they are new gay life partners now haha.

Chrissy said...

Wow, you all look like you had a loaaad of fun. So cute, all of you. :D

beeyoutiful7 said...

ohh man!

you guys had soooo much fun!

Kristine look hella cute =)

You sure took a lot of paparazzi pictures! LOL

<3333

Stephanie said...

!!You all looked like you had so much fun!!! :)

You all seem to have a good sense of humor cause you all were smiles and laughs! ^_~ I love it!

Jenn said...

Aww, love your pics. Looks like you all had a blast!

Catherine said...

Wow, looks like such a fun night!

fuzkittie said...

Aww!!! I'm so so jealous~~ Looks like too much fun!

MiuMiu said...

looked like so much fun. i love angie's poses/pictures hahaha

mayaari said...

looks like it was a great night out :) haha ohmahgosh to angie's glare pic!

katie's "plotting" pic reminds me of Mr. Burns from the Simpsons....exxxxxxxxxcellent :)

Lolita Riot said...

awwww looks like fun!! I look horrible in darn candids ugh! lol

Mona said...

i'm so jealous you guys got to meetup! that looks like a TON of fun

wuzzyangel said...

You don't look horrible! You look great in your pics! And LOL for paparazzi action!

Katie & Angie look like they're having a blast! I'm glad you were all able to meet up and have fun!

Dinner looked great!! Mmmmm......

Yumeko said...

omg u guys are so cute
i wanna be there tooooooooooo!!

miRaCLe said...

wow!! You guys look so fun having a day out together! :D

and!!

all look so pretty!! ^^

May said...

Look like you guys had a blast=)

Jamilla Camel said...

You guys look cute and silly at the same time! What great pics!

And the foood...yum!!

Anonymous said...

oh honey!! pass me a plate! food looks bomb!!! i love to eat but for some reason, i can never have room 4 deserts!! booo= ( creme brule looks so yummy!

i am digging the boots you sexay thang!

Angie said...

Hahha well, I obviously knew you weren't being a pap because you're sweet! hahha. jk. The ex and I hardly ever have photos of us. Having pap shots were nice even if I look awful in candids ahahha.

Noo.. elephant's ear!**

Hahha the ex and I aren't gonna get married. But you shall be my photographer nonetheless! ;)

I know right?! I tried to control myself! haha. See.. I am capable of self-control!

Yes yes yes. I am glad you asked about the lippie price. I figured it would be $30 or below >.< haha

Whitney & the full effect said...

awww looks like so much fun!!!!

Edna said...

MMM Creme brulee. Time to find a yummy French restaurant nearby.

I'm following your blogger :)

Sassy J'adore said...

Lovely photos and u look like u had a blast. =)
I luv creme brulee too. It's one of my fav dessert.
I'm going to follow your blog. =)

Katie said...

Lol I love how my ass is on the front of your blog page!! I thought I commented on this but I guess not..... Hmmm.... What happened to it????

Oh wells!!

Lol I think katrina m means my boots? O.o

I hate your paparazzi-ism!!!!

ChyiX2 said...

Is that you on the bench? You're looking SEXAY!! ;) The food pics had me drooling.... So delicious!

Btw, thanks for stopping by my blog and for leaving such a sweet comment ^^

(Chi from chyix2.blogspot.com)