Sunday, March 15, 2009

top DUOS

heheh.. bet that grabbed your attention ;) but it's not the new MAC duos, sorry!

top8 picks from the cinema makeup shoot!

retouched (quick-edit, define that later if anyone wants) & posted on my webbie
WWW.SARAHSAKAMOTO.COM -- under "portraits" gallery.
didn't feel the need to watermark.. PLEASE don't make me need to watermark!
DO NOT REPOST W/O MY EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION.
ALL IMAGES ©SARAHSAKAMOTO 2009, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.






MAKEUP ARTIST: Miguel Lopes
MODEL (as pictured): Ingrid de Lao (very experienced model)




MAKEUP ARTIST: Yadira Lopez (won 1st place in mu school session!)
MODEL (as pictured): Alyssa Gomez (first time to model! moved great)




MAKEUP ARTIST: Angie Molano
MODEL (as pictured): Michelle Facundo (first time to model, direction needed)




MAKEUP ARTIST: Stephanie Kelly
MODEL (as pictured): Brigitte Buny (first time to model, direction needed)





retouched (quick-edit, define that later if anyone wants) & posted on my webbie
WWW.SARAHSAKAMOTO.COM -- under "portraits" gallery.
didn't feel the need to watermark.. PLEASE don't make me need to watermark!
DO NOT REPOST W/O MY EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION.
ALL IMAGES ©SARAHSAKAMOTO 2009, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

5 comments:

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

tank you for the comment! :)

Ahleessa said...

You did trick me... hehe~ I thought you were posting on the new MAC Grand Duo blushes... hehe~

To answer your question, it actually took me a day to make that. It'll probably be quicker as I continue since I haven't crocheted in a long time. I had to refresh my memory with new stitches as I went on... hehe~

Anonymous said...

those girls look amazing!!

Katie said...

Michelle Facundo

BOTH her pics look like something I'd find in a magazine for urbanwear. :D YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Anonymous said...

awesome photos!