tried out the fabulous looking "gradation nail" after seeing MIUMIU'S tutorial.. and did really well on 2/5 nails. LOL! good enough for me. now let's try not to ruin this by.. say.. the time i go to sleep. and YES, i have FAT NAILS :(
also based on a suggestion from MAYAARI, i looked at ULTA.COM and decided to buy me some mascaras :) it was BOGOF! checked CVS and LONGS DRUGS.. it was definitely more expensive, even w/ the $5 s&h from ulta (closest one is in oxnard.. aka 40 minutes away).
temptalia recommended maybelline "full n' soft" (got 2x)
beth recommended maybelline "great lash" (got 2x)
temptalia also recommended covergirl "lash exact" (got 2x)
plus $3.50 off a $10 purchase.. total was $24.53! eee :)
looking forward to (packages):
- business cards (by friday?)
- DSK jewelry! (to be shipped on monday)
- ULTA? probably next week.
- geisha contest prize? i'm not sure if she received my mailing addy :| hmmm..
10 comments:
it amazes me how often you blog! you must have so much spare time! please share some of it with me! hahaha
good luck with the mascara. i get incredibly annoyed when wearing any of it, but then again, you know me and makeup (:
i think you did a great job =D sometimes i get soo irritated if they're drying and they touch something hehe
hey thar,
love the nails, I can never do anything with mine just because they're so short. hhahaha and yea this whole meal plan is so tough, I end up having to go shop for the groceries the day of. Lets see if it lasts =P
i wish i could do that.
aha.
i suck at nail painting.
What a great deal! Ulta is also doing a buy one get one 50% off for OPI nail polishes!
HAHAH awww that makes me so happy knowing I made you literally LOL! =) Hahha and that your bf gave you a strange look for it! That made my day!! haha
Hahha what can I say..? I'm brutally honest and gross haha.
heheh yay! You'll love it! I love mine!
I hope so. :) thank you Izumi!
Yayy gradation nails!!! Those are super cool!
My addy? :D Aw you're so sweet. I shall email you~
nice nails! shimmery goodness. you did a great job, i can't even paint straight lol.
i can make you a pair of earrings :) do you like the cluster ones? i can make one for ya :D send me a email ;)
mona.p.wu@gmail.com
dudett those nails look sweet!
Post a Comment