Monday, March 9, 2009

FOTD; nail inspired

why am i posting so many FOTD's? i need a new hobby! hahaha. 



from my last post.. that was probably less than an hour ago :X 



eye close-up~ used purple eyeliner 'cause i couldn't possibly fit purple eyeshadow.. 3 eyeshadows (actually 4 if you count highlight) is way over my head! hahaha. i kept having to reapply shadows because i overblended (or maybe my brushes suck).. aiya :X turned out well though, no? 



fake cheesy smile to show my happiness of my accomplishment.. an ORIGINAL fotd! not copied from fuz! hahaha ;) 



cheekbones? hm, yes.. they are there underneath my babycheeks :)



euww, why do i have so many scars.. and why does my nose refuse to cooperate with me?? but.. GASP! i have a doublelid?? well.. just on one eye.. hahaha. but i can dream :) 



for angie&fuz.. here's the nailpolish on my nails, sweethearts! :) of course this is the one moment where it decides to show more purple.. haha!



eye (DOUBLE LID!!) & nail closeup :) argh for the purple showing up! i swear it looks more like my eyemakeup as i'm sitting here on the computer :X 




PRODUCTS USED
skinfood mushroom bb cream "shade 02" - all over face
maybelline dream matte powder in "beige" - all over face
mac paintpot in "painterly" - all over lid
mac "shroom" - highlight and VERY LITTLE on inner corner
urban decay "baked" - inner corner
urban decay "chains" - middle of the lid
nyx "atlantic" - outer lid, lined on outer bottom corner + connected
nyx waterproof eyeliner in "smoky plum" - tightlined across top + connected to bottom corner



verdict? :) 

3 comments:

Angie said...

Your nails and eyes match!! =)

I loooove that polish color! It's so purdy and unique! I love what you did with your eyes! Great blending btw!~

Hahha.. I have a lot of stuff.. due to heavy spending =P. You don't wanna be like me! hahaa

We have this super deep laundry room sink that both my boys fit in. They stay in there pretty well. They don't enjoy it, but they don't fight too hard haha. They love running around crazy after a bath though! haha. What type of doggy do you have? How big?! =)

The Bliss mask was super fun to play with! Awww I don't think you have a lot of scars!! My scars are so red and scattered on my forehead and cheeks .. >.<

You don't have concealer?! I don't know how I would live w/o concealer! I don't really have an HG yet. I do love timebalm and Dior's concealers (1 in the pro-face concealer palette) for covering acne. Some people swear by MAC's (but I don't like MAC's makeup). Also I've heard really good things about MUFE's concealers (like Full Coverage concealer).

In that post, I did use that palette! I'm just usually too chicken to wear too bright of colors and the camera washed it out =P

Katie is a nut! haha I love her though.

I know! It's so funny to see how much we've changed over the years!

Really?! The highshines are so pretty! You gotta try more colors! And don't just put on one thin layer. You gotta put on more color otherwise the true beauty of the colors aren't apparent! They are by far my favorite lippies! =)

Angie said...

Hahha yeah, I wouldn't dispute your personal preference or anything, but I think monolids are so unique and I personally think eye makeup looks prettier on monolids!

Hahha oh I will! One of these days! With my last look, I tried to be bright but it didn't turn out as bright as I wanted haha.

I want ALL the colors of highshines! Let me know when you find a color that works for you! Dare I recommend Couture Pink for a light pink? Or Casual Beige or Beige a porter for a more natural color? And you have to try Champagne Blush or Coral Sensation!

Awwwww I've always wanted a rott!! I love how chubby they look, with their stubby tails! You have to post some pics soon!

I missed my boys so bad when I was away at school! =( Pocky's a white mini poodle, and Tobi is a cream colored maltese/poodle mix.

fuzkittie said...

Ooh the nail color is really cool! Def match your eyes, haha! I like matching nails to eyes too, for some reason it looks really good! xD