my "wedding" modeling shots? click on that link ;)
my earrings-- was reminded of them when i saw steph's latest post on her jewelry blog. AND THEY ALL WORK! hahaha. awesome. my ear-holes have not been used to their full potential for a looong time. now, just to get more studs..
i don't want to go to class tomorrow D;
7 comments:
thanks izumi!
nice blog! the MM shadows are sooooo nice
hehe i'm growing out my bangs right now...too much of a hassle to deal with when it's gonna get hot and humid soon XD
lmao, they all work! haha
I envy your ear, I only have 3 on one side and 2 on the other. I always wanted cartilage piercing!
I don't see why you can't wear the crystal studs up there, that's what those Taiwanese girls I talked about wore em, stay tuned to more pics of the crystal studs, they're sterling silver by the way, shouldn't irritate those precious holes haha
<3 you!
btw, where on where is your c-box woman!
Model!!! :D
ZOMG! you have 4?? -.- wait.. why am i thinking that i probably already knew this but forgot you had 4....
OMG YOU GUYS LOOK SOOOO ADORABLE IN THOSE PICTURES!!!!!!!! *SIGH* i wanna be a bride tooo!!
You make me wanna get more piercings! I have 3 on each ear, 3 on my right, and 2 on my left + cartilage. My left cartilage is messed up though. I had it pierced with a gun when I was younger >.< baaaad move!
Post a Comment