soooo, i got set up through my school to go shoot with some makeup artists (it's a 5 week course) down in hollywood.. HELLS YES I WENT! plus i get paid :) hahha! you know a broke student like me is ONNNN that like white on rice! anyway.. we had to be down in hollywood (wilshire theatre) by 9am D: aka.. leaving around 6:30.. aka waking up at 5am. wtf D: i was NOT on that..
we didn't even end up getting out of bed til 6.. haha! left at 7am (ish). he drove.. i was OUT hahaha. got there.. man. COLD. and we had so much equipment~ we had to take 3 trips! D: i was nervous too.. no idea how it was going to be, if i had to pose the model (sort of bad at that, ahha), etc. and i dunno, i mostly always get nervous (to some degree) before a shoot.
shot 4 models (had their own MUA).. once with a BEAUTY look, once with an AVANTE GARDE look. it was preeeeetty cool. i was starving by the time lunch came (break between beauty and avante garde) so we walked over to ralph's (better than mcdonald's!), got us some premade sandwiches and coffeebean.. "THE ULTIMATE - WHITE CHOCOLATE" is awesome! chocolate covered espresso beans (grounded) in an ice blended white chocolate. mmm~
aaaanyway.. don't want to ramble on too much. the boyfriend is passed out on the bed and i want to join him D: i'm really tired..
had to choose 5 images per look, therefore the 40 images.
ah, yes. MIMI, I GOT YOUR PACKAGE! didn't know you were a riverside gal! that's pretty close to home, some of my friends go to UCR! i haven't tried the smashbox liner but the eyeshadow is so smoooooooooth! missha is a bit chalky but i can work with it, don't have many (or any) pink eyeshadows. double as a blush? HMM.. anyway, much love girl! glad to support a fellow blogger's sale :)
5 comments:
hey izumi!
wow photography, i don't think i would have the patience to deal with the lighting and angles haha.
such a big wish list! hehe i wonder when you're gona get everything there =D
thank you so much for your comments Izumi! :)
Hey, izumi! Thanks for visited me :) I'm really appreciate your comments :)
LOL I love your twitter message ! Will mail out to you Monday!
The Pink one is a skin moisturizing mask, with silk powder.
The Green is has AHA green tea extract. I wouldn't know if they're better because I haven't tried them yet! I just bought everything that I hadn't seen before in person lol.
ohhh, i like the shots. very edgy and artistic (:
Post a Comment