Wednesday, March 11, 2009

BIG SMILES!

a big THANK YOU!! to all you sweethearts who commented on my last post~ thankyou thankyou! you guys are so nice! AND i really appreciate it :) i didn't think my photo's were that great but you definitely gave me a boost of confidence--really great to have, especially starting a new session & new photo class! so BIG HEARTS to you all :) 


@fuz- here's the rest of the pics i took that day (well.. the selects haha!); LINK HERE. hopefully you like these ones just as much as the other ones [x 




more big smiles? my MAC package came today! :) yayeee! 


i've never gotten a BLACK box before.. is MAC always black? i think it's kinda cool :)



contents~ very small haul :X bought this the night after i hung out w/ katie! hahha, before my NO-BUY ('caused by my BROKE-ness) came along.. 



supposedly a dupe for EMOTE? called HARMONY.. MAC MUA said she'd definitely recommend it for me for contour (so did katie! i didn't forget to give you props this time [x hahaha, happy?). 



what a freakin' cute case! ignore my sausage fingers.



even cuter! i want to keep it like that.. forever! hahaha.




swatch of HARMONY vs my STILA CONTOUR (darkest color) SET. it's so much lighter!



trying to be cool.. and i failed [x hahaha. you can see my contouring though~ and uh.. this is about as pale as i get (thanks flash!). 



you can even see it w/o flash (but not as apparent). used a more pink blush today (the correct way! man, i was putting it on alllll sorts of funky before). to make up for not having eyemakeup on.



"cutester" is such a cute color :) soft pink~ definitely MLBB (thanks katie!! again... dammit hahaa). i may even need to get a backup for this (aah!). and i love flash! my skin looks so good (comparatively)! hahaha. used mushroom BB + dream matte powder + MAC harmony blush/contour + cutester LS.. and that's it!



HMM.. so attractive. he doesn't like it when i bother him to take pics. plus he does it on purpose Dx


ROFL.. i don't know what he's doing! but he was definitely being picture-difficult today :[ 



finally he looks normal (not looking at the camera is normal for him).. then i look weird. awesome. i just gave up after that ;P hahhaa.




OH! and i got my LUCKY mag today.. wohoo! and the weird thing?


they included samples.. IN THE MAGAZINE! hahaha. so, katie.. whenever i get around to making that package of yours, you'll definitely get the bottom half of this page HAHAHA [x you pale person you! even though i think you're.. "sandy beige"? and i dunno whether i'm "pure beige 2.0" or "sandy beige 2.5".. 'cause my powder says "beige 2-2.5".. argh! what the crap! hahha. 





have a big FASHION shoot this friday.. get to work with models, stylists and make up artists :) how fun! down in hollywood.. i'll update w/ pics. but it's not til friday! haha i guess i'm just excited :)

9 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Nice haul!! ^^ You and your bf always look cute~~ You really ARE amazing at photography, seriously!! I'm not just being nice. :]

fuzkittie said...

Oh wanted to ask you to be my wedding photographer!! :P Well, when I get married that is... which I don't know when it would be at all. Hahaha

fuzkittie said...

Congrats on winning Geisha!!! :D You did an awesome job~

Kimberly said...

wow -- such lovely photo work you do - and i love the photo u took of your HK lippy! sooo cuteeeee

and HOOOORAY you're an OFFICIAL GEISHA!!

Good JOB woman!!!

Angie said...

Great job contouring! It looks so pretty on ya~ I'm still trying to hone my skill haha.

Hahha I always got annoyed while taking photos with my ex! =P

Your photos are so beautiful! I love that pink one! And the purple flowers!

Angie said...

Yeah, the grass is always greener on the other side! You always want what you don't have because of curiosity's sake and because sometimes one craves change..

Haha I have no idea how they'd create a mono from a double haha. But injecting fat sounds plausible =P

When I smile, my double lid folds so far down that it looks like I'm monolidded. Honestly, it makes no difference with me =P. I often think I'm monolidded. Actually when I sleep really really well, I wake up monolidded and it turns double later in the day =P hahha

I like your wishlist! Better save up =P You want a cutester backup?! hahaha

Hahahha fat? Most rotts are chubby looking, now you sure you aren't just being a humble mother?! =P

Angie said...

Humble.. not bad mama =P!

Hahah even without flash?! My doggies don't like the camera, but they hate the flash more haha

Tammy said...

I love Cute-Ster!!!

RYC--Your comment wasn't mean..my camera sucks volume wise that's why I put music over it..lol

Mona said...

goodies! nice!

omg more photography! yay!