Monday, November 3, 2008

145. new :)

from forever 21 (i love that place!).. bought online. bought it before but it was a M :( and it didn't fit well.. tried to exchange it but apparently they don't do exchanges by mail?? i dunno. but it fits much better now :)




 and my hair looks awesome here! hahhaa. too bad it only looks like an angled bob from SOME angles.. wanna get it trimmed but i dunno if it's worth it or not yet. guess i'll wait til bryant "feels" like getting a haircut. i've been bugging him but he refuses, even though he wants to.



lazy eyeshadow! sweet. lowered the exposure to get the colors to show. man, i USED to be this tan! crazy.



beeecause.. as you can see.. you can't see it nearly as well when it's at normal exposure. i look so pale :( i should've lowered my exposure when i took a picture of the swatch.. but.. i didn't know my little camera was so intense.




used
URBAN DECAY's "gunmetal"
MAYBELLINE'S "shimmer finish"
and of course, MAC'S "shroom" (love love it)





cooked, cleaned, cooked some more, cleaned some more. 
I'M SO FREAKING DOMESTIC :( 

2 comments:

Katie said...

OOOO not bad at all!! I'll show you how to define it more for your eye type if I ever see you. mmMMM i love loose fitting clothes, I feel like a swirly princess in them!

Anonymous said...

love the shirt :)