Wednesday, August 13, 2008

096. attempt at being funny


made a FABFIVE wall :) these pictures are all from park day + beth's bday. hahha i just couldn't choose a couple :\ i liked way too many!



my soggy cinnamon toast crunch :( all that good cereal, too soggy to eat.. i'm such an ungrateful, spoiled child~


my adventures to anchor blue.. my first attempt at a pink shirt since 6th grade!
milk: WHIP ME!
egg: BEAT ME!
hahahahhaa. if only it wasn't pink!! :(( it didn't look BAD.. just.. how often would i wake up and say to myself (and bryant), "i want to wear this PINK shirt today!!" quite needless to say.. i shortly after decided not to purchase it. but i was very bummed. it would've been heeellarriouuuusss, no? xD


WHO YA TRYIN' 2 PLAY? ohh i liked this shirttttt.. but it was $20 :( but i liked it!! boo~ i even got an attitude wearing it, hahaha. look at that pose. oh yea. who YOU tryin t' play? xDD hahhaa.


asian much? xDD it was super cute though!! yes, those are pandas. but.. it was size large :( alas.. 



gots my hurr did :) highlights! can't really see them at the moment (maybe you can, who knows?).. they'll wash out to be lighter. professionally done at a salon apparently costs alot :\ took 2.5 hours and was $100 (+$10 tip)! oh and i got a haircut too ($40 + $7 tip) 'cause my hair was starting to poof out. damn thick hair. damn yoouuuu~! 


bryant on the phone.. hahahaa :) oh yes he's quite attractive. at ALL times. right ladies? ;D i picked a real winner. hahaha okay i'm just being mean now.. anyway.. 6 hours in the studio. got 1 shot done! mostly because for the first 2-3 hours, we kept having camera/computer problems. plus i went to go get food, he got a phone call that he couldn't miss, etc. ugh!


when she blow dried/straightened my hair.. she FORGOT MY BANGS!! hahaha you can't tell me that isn't the most disgruntled look you've seen in awhile :P and the hugest forehead, too.. hahahaa. booooo~ :(




PICS OF THE PROCESS TO GET SAID HAIR~
(while the stylist wasn't around of course. didn't want her to think i was some weirdo asian taking pictures on her camera phone.. hahahaha)

i'm rocking the foil in the hair. forget the fake GRILLLLLZ~ hahhaa man i had a freaking afro.. not to mention, i look retarded here :) hahaha. 


i finally got to be one of those old ladies sitting under the hot-air-dome thing!! hahaha :) i look so totally spaced out.. jeez. i'm like.. faintly happy, very surprised. or just.. shocked. i dunno. you tell me, hahaha.


what the result was.. JEEZZZ kasdjhancas. okay. so let me explain. she brought out a book of hair colors that she could do, asked me what i wanted.. i pointed to a golden blonde thing, what my hair fades to after 5-6 months after i dye it normally (l'oreal, drug store bought stuff). she said okay. so she put foils in my hair, waited FOREVER.. i guess she must've told me something about bleach but of course i didn't hear her (go figure). so after she washed out my hair (after foils), and i saw this.. OMGGG. hahahhaa. i was like.. OHCRAP. i hope she's not dying my whole HEAD that color and highlighting with blonde!! aahhh.. but.. yea. it turned out fine, as you can see :) just thought i'd share my little moment of HOLY CRAPPP.. 

at least i know not to go blonde :) hahahha. NOT FOR ME! but if i were trying to be an asian guy (oh man, i gotta tell that story), i'd definitely go this way. hahaha :) and rock the black jean, black long sleeve shirt, chain necklace. oh yea. ;DD 




HOT ASIAN GUY STORY!
okay.. don't get your hopes up. it was for japanese class.. we had to make these music videos. and i was partners with kat hu.. and.. we decided.. to lipsync to (southern all stars - tsunami).. which is sung by a guy (or two), so, we of course, decided to dress the part. kat's not the most feminine person, so i borrowed some of her clothes. and since she DRESSES like that normally, she looked.. normal (white tank top, so you could see some boob definition.. and a button down, hanging open.. her own loose jeans). and since i DIDN'T dress like that.. i looked.. like a guy (long black sleeve shirt underneath a mustard yellow tshirt, borrowed my bro's baggy pants so i was sagging slightly). not to mention that i borrowed a beanie hat so i tucked my hair underneath it and just had a little hair peeking out, sort of like a "long haired asian guy" sort of look.. yea. so. we showed the music video in class.. and.. i kept hearing whispers. what do you think those whispers were? "dude.. kat.. who's that HOT ASIAN GUY?!". even people who were my FRIENDS were SERIOUSLY asking that question. i almost died. 

but it does make for a pretty hilarious story xDD 

god made coke, god made pepsi
god made the guy-sarah so sexy! (apparently).

we all gotta dress like guys sometime and i bet you, i'll.. win -__- how i'm proud of that, i don't know. i don't even know if i'm proud of that. in fact, we should change the subject.. 





while in studio, i found my newest favorite song. it's really sad.. but.. i really really like it. i don't even know why. i guess i can relate to it (sort of?). makes me think about james. :\ sad. but, again. i really like it. 

Gavin Degraw - Just Friends

I saw you there last night
Standing in the dark
You were acting so in love
With your hand upon his heart

But you were just friends
At least that's what you said
Now I know better from his fingers in your hair
I'll forgive you for what you've done
If you say that I'm the one

I've had other options too
But all I want is you
Girl, your body fits me like a glove
And you showered me with words of love

While you were just friends
At least that's what you said
Now I know better from his fingers in your hair
I'll forgive you for what you've done
If you say that I'm the one

It's not my style to lay it on the line
But you don't leave me with a choice this time
Why weren't you true
You know I, I trusted you

When you were just friends
At least that's what you said
Now I know better from his fingers in your hair
I'll forgive you for what you've done
If you say that I'm the one

You were just friends
Now I know better from his fingers in your hair

I'll forgive you for what you've done
If you say that I'm the one

I'll forgive you for what you've done
If you say that I'm the one

I'll forgive you for what you've done
If you say that I'm the one

I'll forgive you

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sarah, you take the most random pictures ever. CEREAL? are you for cereal?! haha, not to mention your blogs are pretty random too. but i like the new hair :)

Stacy Hata said...

I love the hair!!! and yes it would have been an omg moment for me too haha.

and thick hair is the dumbest thing on earth and so is frizzy hair =( pooie

Stacy Hata said...

and i dont think i mentioned this on facebook but i want all the pics on that website you sent us!!!! [beth sent you a message and since i currently can't get to facebook i'm sending this to you over blogger =D] just let me know how much i owe you =P